Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sorry for the late posting. We were visiting family. My husband's grandmother is turning 100! party

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Happy Birthday Grandma!

Okay, we have a little crack in the hard shell demeanor of Lois Lane and a little traction in the investigation. confused Not bad for a day's work. clap

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Happy Birthday Grandma!

Okay, we have a little crack in the hard shell demeanor of Lois Lane and a little traction in the investigation. confused Not bad for a day's work. clap

Thanks, Val! She had a great weekend - she really loves seeing the kids, especially now that they are a little older and more able to interact with her and not be so afraid. wink

I think Clark is realizing how much work really is ahead of him, as far as Lois is concerned! smile But, he's Clark, so he's up to the challenge!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Columnist
Columnist
Sorry this took me so long to leave feedback (without internet for a few days). Very twister family drama, who do we believe the step-father or the daughter. Very interesting.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Sorry this took me so long to leave feedback (without internet for a few days). Very twister family drama, who do we believe the step-father or the daughter. Very interesting.

No problem! Real life happens. And being without the internet sucks.

You'll definitely know soon, who is telling the truth. And, more importantly, if Lois can learn to accept Clark as a partner and friend.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Still catching up.

After that chapter with Gary and Tiffany I really want to know what happens next, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Still catching up.

After that chapter with Gary and Tiffany I really want to know what happens next, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

They have quite the messed up relationship, don't they? Let's be glad Lois and Clark aren't as dysfunctional as those two!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Lois seems a bit softer than in the series but I like that. It fits nicely with the version of Clark you created.

I am on Tiffany's side in this, since we have already seen the bills and the life insurance and Sheldon Bender is involved who could be a possible connection to Lex.

Well there is only one way to find out, I'm off to the next chapter

Kathryn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard