Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I came up with this idea after seeing it done on the CW superhero shows more than once. What if there was a situation where Superman somehow found himself needing help, and the only person he could think of to turn to was one of his enemies? Maybe it's Lex that he goes to for help. Maybe Tempus. Maybe someone else. Maybe he even gathers a group of his enemies and asks all of them to help him against a common threat.

Why does he find himself in such a situation where he has no choice but to work with an enemy? What happens when they do work together? Does Superman's enemy end up stabbing him in the back? Does Superman's former enemy decide he/she kind of likes him after all?

Alternately: Maybe it's Clark, Lois, or both that ends up teaming up with an enemy instead of Superman. How does that work out? Bonus points if you have Clark and Lex form a bromance that wierds Lois out.

Kerth
Kerth
Hahaha, I love this! (RIP Captain Cold... or is he back again? Arrowverse keeps me on my toes.) Clark and Lex bonding would slay me! Plus I think it's more feasible that they'd get along without the roadblock of Superman in the way. I can't see Lex and Superman really going well in the end, but Lex and Clark could get along famously. I could see them swapping stories about traveling the world, or debating the pros and cons of some historical event. Gushing about Alexander the Great. Trading stories about the times they've seen Lois at her angriest.

LOIS: will you please stop going on about Lex? it's freaking me out! He used to be my boyfriend, not yours.
CLARK: he's not my boyfriend. although, i see what you saw in him. he's funny, he's intelligent, he's charismatic... he's not that bad a guy once you get to know him. shame he tries to kill my alterego every other week, though.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally Posted by Lois_Lane_Fan
have Clark and Lex form a bromance...

Think about it, Lex and Clark both speak a number of languages. Suppose at the Ball just before Lois can say "Lex Luthor... why haven't you returned my calls?" Clark steps up and addresses him in Chinese? Or Arabic?
As they stand chatting and maybe switching languages, seeing if the other understands, Lois calls out her line and Clark and Lex turn, Clark says "Lois" and Lex says "Friend of yours Clark?" as they approach her...

Last edited by Framework4; 02/01/18 01:27 AM.

Framework4

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard