Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#278763 01/27/18 03:39 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Anyone that's been in the Hangout Chat group over the last year has probably learned I love experimenting in the kitchen. I've got a blog I've started with many many recipes.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Yum! Those recipes look delicious. If my scale weren't protesting every time I get onto it, I would definitely be trying them.

Thanks for sharing.

Joy,
Lynn

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Looks great! Love that you have a vegetarian section. I will have to try your summertime grilled corn soup and chickpea Marsala soon. They look so good!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Anyone that's been in the Hangout Chat group over the last year has probably learned I love experimenting in the kitchen. I've got a blog I've started with many many recipes.

Keep up the good work! I love to try out new recipes as well and my instagram is full of my experiments (among other things). Look forward to attempting some of the recipes you’ve put on the blog

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What an excellent blog! Going to try the chicken recipe!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
T
Blogger
Blogger
T
this is a very cool blog

T
Blogger
Blogger
T
I already prepared a dish. that's cool

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard