Pulitzer
This past month we had some new members join the boards:

terihfan
Yolanda
captainscout
LizAnneS
SunBunny
Maxibk

If everyone could take a few minutes to introduce yourself and welcome them to the fold. Please and Thank you.

hyper wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi, everyone! I'm DC, aka Vicki. Welcome to the boards! We're a friendly group and (speaking for myself) we can't wait to see you posting around here. Dive on in, reading or writing (or both if you like!). I promise, we don't bite! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
Hello there! wave /squints at suspicious obi-wan reference to see if anyone catches it/

I'm Mouse, aka Emma, aka-aka Mouserocks-nerd. Welcome! I love seeing so many people are joining us each month. I hope you find us as warm and inviting as I did, and jump in with some comments and stories of your own. Always love some fresh fics and fanart!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Columnist
Columnist
Welcome everyone. I'm CarrieRene, mother of 2 girls (ages 3 and 11) and I watch my 12 year old niece and a year old girl during the day. I homeschool all four of the girls. I love to knit (hint...) and I wish I had more time to concentrate on my writing.

Enjoy the friendly atmosphere..

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard