OP Offline
Pulitzer
This past month we had one new member join the boards:

Sorbus
SykoBee
StewartKim
_elke_
Errbear

If everyone could take a few minutes to introduce yourself and welcome them to the fold. Please and Thank you.

hyper wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Kerth
Kerth
wave

Hi guys! I haven't forgotten about you, November babies! sloppy Welcome to the boards! We're a pretty friendly group, I like to think, and I look forward to interacting with you all soon. I'm Mouse. I love reading and writing for Lois and Clark, and in particular I'm bent towards drama, angst, and even straight up WHAMs. Just so you know what you're getting into. wink I'd love to hear from you all though, so feel free to jump in any time!

- mouse

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
S
Blogger
Blogger
S
Oops, it took me a year to find this thread! Sorry! Did I really log up a YEAR ago? Thank you for the welcome smile

I live in Finland, and took the name from the trees growing outside. A year ago I had just moved and started at a new job. I lost the job, unfortunately, and it isn't easy to find another. At the moment I seem to be on my way to become a crazy cat lady.

I live with two dogs and a cat. I like drawing, reading, training my dogs, and sometimes I go geocaching.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Welcome, Sorbus!

I'm Vicki, one of the K-Comm members. I both write and read fics, almost any kind. I'm not big on next gens, but I'll read and write anything from super dark dramas to fluffy WAFFs to punchy comedies.

Sorry you have had some rough luck with your job. I've been out of work for 10 years now - I know how much it can suck. (I actually stopped looking once my husband and I started trying to have children, and now our 5 year old twin girls keep me busy from the moment they wake up to the moment they fall asleep - even when they are at school, I'm running all the errands I can so I don't have to drag them to boring things like food shopping.) Hoping things turn around for you and that you have lots of fun here on the boards!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Sorbus,

Welcome to the boards! Glad you found the thread. Sorry to hear about the job. I hope something new comes along soon for you. Like Vicki I'm also a member of the K-Comm. (The other member is NostalgiaKick).

I basically do it all: read fics, write fics, beta fics, make graphic designs and videos (Graphic Web Designer by trade).

We're a pretty fun group and everyone here is very welcoming. Read, comment, and enjoy!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard