Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
I had been thinking ... A conceit of the shows I know that break the fourth wall is that the other players don't seem to realize that the wall-breaker is doing anything unusual. It got me to wondering just how crazy that person would be deemed by the people around them if they knew what the person was doing.

As always, all feedback welcomed.

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
Star believes she knows all about Clark, but doesn't realize that Clark is Superman (and, of course, can fly under his own power and knows that there is life on other planets, since he's an alien himself).

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Hello Annie. Precisely. I must admit to being like Tempus in this one instance -- I enjoyed the irony.

Joy,
Lynn

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Lynn!

Another one!

Clark Kent? He’s a good man, but I feel kind of sorry for him. His mind is so closed. He sees so little. He doesn’t know what it is like to go to the astral plane – to fly under his own power.
laugh Stupid trained telepaths with self-control…

He doesn’t know about you; he doesn’t know that he and I are characters in a story you are reading. I tried to tell him, and he was nice, but I could see he thought I was crazy. Would you mind talking with him? Maybe you could help him open his third eye.
Yeah, she probably should not mention those things to her psychiatrist.

smile1 Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard