Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Here it is! The next installment of this trilogy. Enjoy!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Awesome beginning Vicki! I love how you paint his first couple of days in Metropolis. Really enjoying your trilogy

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
Awesome beginning Vicki! I love how you paint his first couple of days in Metropolis. Really enjoying your trilogy

Thanks, Feli! I figured it might be a nice change of pace if Clark got the job on his first try. wink Glad you're enjoying the trilogy. I'm hard at work on the next fic - about 75% through.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Next story! Looking forward to part 2. smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Vicki!

Love the additions you made to this chapter. You can really feel like you're in Clark's head experiencing Metropolis for the first time as he steps off the bus and takes the city in. **zips muzzle back up**

"I know nothing I swear!" huh **whistles innocently**

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Next story! Looking forward to part 2. smile

Thank you! My plan is to update each weekend. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Hi Vicki!

Love the additions you made to this chapter. You can really feel like you're in Clark's head experiencing Metropolis for the first time as he steps off the bus and takes the city in. **zips muzzle back up**

"I know nothing I swear!" huh **whistles innocently**

Thanks, Val! It was fun to take on a very different Clark, with very different experiences. At least he didn't have to stay at that creepy Hotel Apollo this time, at any rate! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Columnist
Columnist
Enjoyed your take on Clark's first days in Metropolis. I can't wait to see how this installment turns out.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Enjoyed your take on Clark's first days in Metropolis. I can't wait to see how this installment turns out.

Thank you! New one coming up in a few minutes actually! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great opening chapter! The description of Clark’s first day in Metropolis was so refreshingly different from canon, but not completely off the mark.

Neat way for him to meet Jimmy! His interview with Perry is different as well. I like the fact that he does not meet Lois at that time, it allows Perry to get to know this earnest young man without interruption.

On to the next part.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
Great opening chapter! The description of Clark’s first day in Metropolis was so refreshingly different from canon, but not completely off the mark.

Neat way for him to meet Jimmy! His interview with Perry is different as well. I like the fact that he does not meet Lois at that time, it allows Perry to get to know this earnest young man without interruption.

On to the next part.

Thanks, Morgana! It's always fun to change things up a bit. And I loved torturing poor Clark and making him wait even longer to meet Lois. Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I am happy that Clark got his job a bit easier this time but I have a feeling that Lois on the other hand won't be much nicer than in the pilot. Let's see how their first meeting will go. And Clark already knows and dislikes Lex, that sounds like an interesting twist. I am curious to see if Lex remembers Clark through the connection to Bruce.

It's nice to see Clark in a better room than what the Apollo had to offer. I am already on the edge of my seat to see what else you have got in stock for our favorite couple.

Kathryn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard