Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Topic Options
#278460 - 01/12/18 08:07 PM FDK: An Unexpected Twist
Happy Birthday Queen of the Capes Offline
Kerth

Loc: Wouldn't YOU like to know?
Story is Here.

Comments, Questions, Etc. go here.

#278463 - 01/12/18 11:17 PM Re: FDK: An Unexpected Twist [Re: Queen of the Capes]
Terry Leatherwood Offline
Kerth

Loc: Southwest USA
Oh, you have GOT to give us more on this one! There are so many possibilities, so many complications, so many questions. What did Lois overhear? Who's taking care of the kids while he's working (maybe his parents? maybe Cat Grant?)? Will he and Lois be drawn closer by this development? When will Lois meet the kids? (Surely he'll introduce them!) What happened to the "other" Lois and Clark? Was it something natural, or was it a threat that will follow the children to their new home world? Oh, please come back with the rest of the story!

This is really brilliant,Queenie - if you finish it. Otherwise it's just a frustratingly tantalizing fragment, filled with amazing possibilities. If you need a co-author, ask for volunteers. (I think my muses would be interested (hint-hint wink-wink nudge-nudge).)

#278464 - 01/13/18 03:35 AM Re: FDK: An Unexpected Twist [Re: Queen of the Capes]
daneel Offline
Kerth

Loc: Exiled to Mare Nostrum coast
Come on! You cannot let us there! I don't think this has been explored before.

Herbie leaving another universe L&C kids to first/second season Clark?

Interesting enough make me come out of my lurking laugh

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot

#278467 - 01/13/18 07:39 AM Re: FDK: An Unexpected Twist [Re: Queen of the Capes]
Lynn S. M. Offline
Pulitzer

Loc: Delaware
How intriguing. I've been making a point of not reading any multi-part stories because I never know whether I'll have time to read later parts once I start. I would make an exception in this instance, though -- you hooked me.

To paraphrase Oliver Twist: Please, ma'am, I want some more.

Joy,
Lynn

#278469 - 01/13/18 09:06 AM Re: FDK: An Unexpected Twist [Re: Queen of the Capes]
Morgana Offline
Pulitzer

Loc: Somewhere on the East Coast
Quote:
He shrugged. “I suppose that's technically true. But they have my DNA, and since they were so little...well, how are they not mine?” he pointed out.

Lois thought this over. “Can I meet them?” she asked.

Superman grinned. “Maybe someday,” he replied. “I have a feeling they'd like that very much.”

Oh no! Don't leave us twisting in the wind! You gotta finish up a story that leaves so many questions unanswered. Hey, even Daneel has come out of lurker mode. That alone should be enough to have another part or three. Please? grovel

Edited by Morgana (01/13/18 09:08 AM)

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

#278474 - 01/13/18 11:11 AM Re: FDK: An Unexpected Twist [Re: Morgana]
Happy Birthday Queen of the Capes Offline
Kerth

Loc: Wouldn't YOU like to know?
Hey, guys!

Well, I tried to add to the story a little bit, but I think I just made the questions worse. peep

I'm really not in a hurry to start another long fic; if possible, I'd like to keep this as a series of short ones, but I'm starting to think this might not be possible. We'll see what happens, I guess...

On the plus side: Hi, Daneel! wave

Moderator:  EditorJax, Meerkat