Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here.

I've been waffling over whether to get a beta reader, since my writing schedule is still pretty unreliable. Next time I do a long fic, I'll try to at least have the rough draft done first before I even consider posting. (Consider that my New Year resolution).

Anyways, I hope at least some of y'all are still reading. I know the updates have been sporadic, and some of the recent parts haven't been quite up to par. If you are still reading, thank you, and I hope you enjoy. I'll try to have the next part up before too long. smile

~•~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Omigosh this story is fantastic! What an original premise!

And poor Michel, his parents seem a bit 'alt-Lana'-ish. How sad frown

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, Endelda! laugh

Yeah, they do tend to frown on the whole "using powers openly...or at all" thing.

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Aaaaand we’re back!
Michel stared, dumbstruck, at Clark's young coworker. The noise of the crowded newsroom made it that much harder for him to process what he'd just learned. Clark and Miss Lane were on a honeymoon?!
Huh? Wait, how did Michel learn that Clark and Lois…Oh, wait, the young coworker isn’t Lois seen through Clark’s eyes and teeped to Michel. He got that tidbit from Jimmy! [Linked Image] And then he teeped out.

“But I can't,” he continued. “I can't say goodbye. Clark, I have been such an idiot! It has been hurting so much not to have you in my life anymore,
JIMMY: huh I don’t know. They do look a lot alike, but now it sounds like their kids will be spitting images of them, too.

Miss Lane had gotten married, I realized that missing out on your life felt even worse!”

“Michel, that's—wait, you found out *what*?”
laugh

“Lois and I didn't really get married!” said Clark. “We're just pretending to be a married couple so we can occupy the honeymoon suite.”

“...Oh!” As understanding settled in, Michel couldn't help but chuckle. Apparently, some congratulations were still in order....
rotflol Always with those stuffy morals, huh? In Paris, all he has to do is get a room with his lady friend, no questions asked and now scarlet As getting sewn onto clothes.

. “Sorry about that; Lois just bumped into the tripod and nearly knocked over the camera.”
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Michel's eyebrows flew into his hair. “I see.”
No, you don’t. But maybe if you ask nicely, Clark will show you the films later on.

“But yeah,” Clark continued, “I'd love to see you again! Um, how long do you have before you need to catch your plane?”
Oh, so much miscommunication, it’s almost like Michel is Lois.

“I have all the time in the world, Clark,” Michel told him. He lowered his voice. “This time...there is no plane.”
jawdrop He broke up with his parents!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard