Print Thread
#278330 01/06/18 07:11 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
[Linked Image]

(Huge props to Folc4evernaday for the awesome banner!)

Now that I have your attention, it's that time of year again! We're officially kicking off the 2018 Kerth Awards. 2017 saw 71 eligible fanfics written and posted, and as I hope you all saw, Folc4evernaday posted the list earlier this week. If you missed it, you'll find it here. If you think we missed a story, or put a story in the wrong categories, please let us know ASAP.

This year's KCOM is myself, Deadly Chakram and Folc4evernaday. If you need to contact us for any reason, you can email us at kcom@kerthawards.com, drop us a PM through the boards, or one of us can usually be found in the chat we set up for last year's Kerths, which is still active. Huge thanks also go to Annette for looking after the website!

This year's schedule will be as follows:

Nominations will run from 12.01am Feb 18 to 11.59pm Feb 25

Voting will run from 12.01am Mar 18 to 12.01am Mar 25

Ceremony will be on Apr 14 at a time to be decided.

All times are US Central Time (and I promise this year I'll remember about daylight savings!)

We will be running various games and activities during the Kerth season, including quizzes and some fun fanfic challenges, so please watch out for them.

We will also be looking for presenters for the awards ceremony, so if you'd like to volunteer, please let us know.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks for posting the schedule Feli. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Happy
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks for getting that schedule up, Feli! You rock!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard