Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Done!

Again there are a lot of references to the TV series Forever and my two previous books.

Hope everyone enjoys! smile1

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
Columnist
So much detail. I am glad Clark and Henry told the truth and even told their wives what was going on. Does this mean we are going to get even more? Great work.

Features Writer
Features Writer
What a delightful ending, or is it? huh
Intriguing to think of these four combining forces in an investigation. The bad guys won't have a chance! thumbsup
Love the parallels in their lives, and Henry's suggestion to Clark.
Well done seems so woefully inadequate. A great way to end 2017 and begin 2018!! Thanks for sharing this story. clap

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
CarrieRene

So much detail. I am glad Clark and Henry told the truth and even told their wives what was going on. Does this mean we are going to get even more? Great work.

Hello!

Yes, there was a lot of details and there would have been more, but 2017 was winding down and this fic was begging to be finished!

Henry and Clark are blessed to have married women who understood them and loved being part of the adventure of their lives. Now they are getting a chance to do the things they love but on a different planet. I cannot say if there will be another story, but I have said that regarding A Lovely Smile and ended up writing three stories which became the Visitor series. So we will simply have to see how 2018 goes.

Thanks so much for reading and commenting. It is much appreciated!

Last edited by Morgana; 01/01/18 08:12 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Cuidadoro

What a delightful ending, or is it? huh
Intriguing to think of these four combining forces in an investigation. The bad guys won't have a chance! thumbsup
Love the parallels in their lives, and Henry's suggestion to Clark.
Well done seems so woefully inadequate. A great way to end 2017 and begin 2018!! Thanks for sharing this story. clap

Hello there! Is this the end of story? Who knows!

Yes, Having a foursome like the Kents and the Morgans would be very intriguing indeed. Wonder who those bad guys could be on Mars. Heretofore unknown Luthor descendants or a stronger Intergang? I have no idea. But if 2018 is as busy as 2017 was, don't bet on it! There are a couple of other stories that have been asking to be taken off my hard drive and onto the boards they have to come first. But never say never! smile1

The similarities between Clark and Henry are amazing! The more I watched Forever the more I saw how isolated Henry was because of his secret and morbid profession. Thankfully he had his adopted son Abe as a confidante, otherwise his existence would have been a barren one. Once Jo Martinez appeared, life became decidedly different and richer.

The cloning announcement would work for so many reasons and as Henry had said, with the renewal process becoming for available to people, Clark's story would be a curious footnote in history ... hopefully.

Thanks so much for commenting!

Morgana

Top Banana
Top Banana
I really enjoyed the story and loved the merging of the two series' stories into one (in the future). As usual your details are engaging as they bring the reader into the story so completely.

As with others, I said "She can't stop there!" at the end but understand the time pressures.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks Mike!

When all is said and done, this was a tribute to Bob and Beverly Bartholomew. She is still struggling with health issues, but continues to smile and battle on bravely.

The details are everything in a story. It really draws the reader into this universe, one which someday I hope to revisit. So glad you enjoyed the story! Hmm, it would be interesting to have the Kents and the Morgan teams up to discover what really happened on Mars ...

Last edited by Morgana; 01/09/18 04:40 PM.

Morgana

Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Morgana
Hmm, it would be interesting to have the Kents and the Morgan team up to discover what really happened on Mars ...

Oh, yes it would!

The pairing with their distinctive styles and skills would be extremely formidable as well as entertaining as the styles would most assuredly clash from time to time.

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
MikeM

Oh, yes it would!

The pairing with their distinctive styles and skills would be extremely formidable as well as entertaining as the styles would most assuredly clash from time to time.

Clashing might just be the thing to get this story moving. Still, we shall have to see how well time treats me in the next few months. After all there are still other irons in the fire. There is an elegant Kryptonian warrior woman who is brandishing a sword at me and demanding I finish her story! LOL! smile1

Morgana

Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Morgana
There is an elegant Kryptonian warrior woman who is brandishing a sword at me and demanding I finish her story! LOL! smile1

Oh her, well she IS intimidating as well as elegant (inside joke).

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 01/16/18 04:18 PM.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Glad to see this story ending with a solution to Clark's problem. Otherwise it would be very hard to explain his relationship with Lois.

I haven't watched Forever, but you always provide all the important facts and details, so that it feels like I know it. I see why you came up with the crossover. There are a lot of similarities and they face similar problems, too. Luckily your story brought a happy ending for both of them. clap

Hope to read more of you in 2018! hyper

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
UltraWoman

Glad to see this story ending with a solution to Clark's problem. Otherwise it would be very hard to explain his relationship with Lois.

I haven't watched Forever, but you always provide all the important facts and details, so that it feels like I know it. I see why you came up with the crossover. There are a lot of similarities and they face similar problems, too. Luckily your story brought a happy ending for both of them.

Hello! clap

Nice to hear from you!

Using his previous cloning experience with Dr. Emil Hamilton was one of the best ways to explain how Clark could be alive. Considering what a pivotal episode that was in their lives it is surprising Lois and Clark didn't think of it before. whistle

Yes, the challenges faced by this foursome are similiar, which is the main reason I was drawn to write this story.

The Show Forever was clever and rather well done, sadly classy shows are rare on network TV these days.

Typing my latest as fast as I can!

Morgana

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard