Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#278205 12/29/17 08:51 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Oh I know another chapter... but I promise the next chapter will be the last. Did I say that the last time? Oops.

Well enjoy this chapter. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
There is a great deal going on with this chapter: Diana Prince, Harley and Vicki Vale who is even more of a Daredevil than Lois Lane? Pray tell, how are you going to wrap all this up in one part?

Looking forward to seeing how all this works out.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Morgana
There is a great deal going on with this chapter: Diana Prince, Harley and Vicki Vale who is even more of a Daredevil than Lois Lane? Pray tell, how are you going to wrap all this up in one part?

First... Women rule this chapter really. We have Lois, Diana, Harley and Vicki. All the men depend on them in some way.

Second... this is why I had to add another chapter because I had so much going on in this chapter. I had to add so much detail about Diana and Harley to make the end make sense.

Finally... thank you again for reading and I am going to try and finish this within mid-January even if it after the deadline for the Kerth's.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard