Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
S
Here's the challenge:

Swap two characters from the L&C adventure of your choice and see what happens. Somebody said it or did it. Your job is to make someone else say it or do it.

My original thought was Asabi and Nigel St. John, but maybe it's Lois and Clark or maybe it's Perry and Jimmy. Wells and Mxyzptlk. Cat Grant and Ralph.

Shallowford
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooooh!

Lois Lane: "Clark Kent, welcome to the Daily Planet." wink

~•~
Kerth
Kerth
Deleted scene that I wanted to desperately use but just couldn't make work:

Lex clenched his fists in anger, trying not to let the hero's jabs get to him. He knew that he brought up Lois intentionally to get a rise out of him. Not to say it didn't smart. "If you call what you're doing to Lois love, then you are sicker than I ever imagined!"

A glint of anger suddenly manifest itself in Clark's eyes at the suggestion. "You think that I don't love her? That I'm, what, incapable? Too consumed with evil to feel?" Clark eyed Lex carefully a moment before scoffing at him, watching with amusement as Lex's nostrils flared angrily. "What a simple world you live in."

Lex's jaw clenched almost painfully tight, and he stepped into the hero's space. "All the powers fate gave you— how little you understand an ordinary man's heart and the lengths it will drive him to."

Clark stepped closer in turn, leaning in menacingly over the billionaire. A hint of a smile twitched at the corners of his mouth, and Lex suddenly got the vision of a cat toying with a mouse. "Take her from me, and I will unleash all the forces of hell on this city."

"Do that, and this is war."

"Well then..." Clark left his sentence hanging as he took a couple of steps backwards, the smirk still on his face as he eventually turned away.

Lex called after him. "This isn't over yet, Superman! You hear me? I'm not going down without fighting." Superman rocketed up into the sky, throttling the air with a sonic blast. Lex screamed after him. "This. Is. WAR!!"

devil #antiverseiscoming

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap clap clap

Brava, Mouse! Love the swap. Chilling, to say the least. I'd hate to see a potentially evil Clark going after anyone, but since it's Lex...well devil

Now all you need to do is stick a title on this baby and let us KComm people know to throw it on the Challenge Response eligible list. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OOOH! I LOVE THIS IDEA!

Mouse, write something really quick so it can be included in this year's Kerths!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
Hahaha, glad you like it. Who knows, I could brush it up, add a little, and let it stand alone as a prelude of sorts. I wasn't gonna but we'll see...

Gonna start posting soon anyways.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard