Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Topic Options
#277816 - 11/18/17 03:06 PM Justice League
Lynn S. M. Offline
Pulitzer

Loc: Delaware
Hello all,

Has anyone seen the Justice League film? If so, would you recommend it for someone who would be going primarily for the Superman parts? Approximately what percentage of the film is Henry Cavill in?

Please be careful with spoilers.

Thanks,
Lynn

#277817 - 11/18/17 03:38 PM Re: Justice League [Re: Lynn S. M.]
Kathryn84 Offline
Beat Reporter

Loc: Chipper in the Alps
Hey

I really liked the movie (I have been in it two hours ago). I would say it has about 10 to 15 percent Henry in it but that are important scenes. If someone asked me if he should watch it I would say yes.

If you want more information feel free to send me a pm.

I will definitely watch it again.

:-) Kathryn

#277818 - 11/18/17 03:44 PM Re: Justice League [Re: Lynn S. M.]
Lynn S. M. Offline
Pulitzer

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks. You gave me precisely the level of detail I wanted; I am trying to balance remaining spoiler-free while still getting enough information to decide whether to spend the money on going to the theatre. Your post was perfect in that regards.

Joy,
Lynn

#277864 - 11/20/17 09:14 AM Re: Justice League [Re: Lynn S. M.]
Annie B. Offline
Top Banana

Loc: California
I saw it yesterday. It was a good movie overall, and the Lois and Clark scenes are the sort that FOLCs love to see.

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

#277932 - 11/26/17 11:15 PM Re: Justice League [Re: Lynn S. M.]
Deadly Chakram Online   happy
Pulitzer

Loc: Connecticut
Saw it this weekend. It's about 90% non-Superman, but the other JL members more than make up for Superman's absence. It was a fun movie and I'm glad I saw it. (And I'm someone who HATED Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman.) I highly recommend JL. DC is finally starting to hit their stride with these movies and injected the MUCH NEEDED humor into their universe.

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"It's all weird! We live in Metropolis!" ~ Jimmy Olsen

#277949 - 11/29/17 09:30 PM Re: Justice League [Re: Lynn S. M.]
Lady Loisette Offline
Hack from Nowheresville

I saw the movie last week and had a great time watching it. If it is still in the local theater around Christmas I'd like to see it a second time. I enjoyed the Superman parts of the movie, but Wonder Woman is still my favorite character in this particular universe. All the Justice League characters are pretty cool though.

#278001 - 12/04/17 07:50 AM Re: Justice League [Re: Lynn S. M.]
Morgana Online   content
Pulitzer

Loc: Somewhere on the East Coast
I agree with Lady Loisette completely!

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

#278002 - 12/04/17 04:49 PM Re: Justice League [Re: Lynn S. M.]
Lynn S. M. Offline
Pulitzer

Sounds like Justice League is a winner. Thanks for all of the feedback. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to get to the theatre, but I have put in a pre-order for the movie on Amazon and am looking forward to watching the movie next year on my small screen.

Joy,
Lynn

Moderator:  LabRat