Next Thread
Print Thread
#277670 11/12/17 05:19 PM
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
I'm in the middle of watching an old episode of Monk directed by Randy Zisk. In it, a newswoman said that a particular police office had been accused of police brutality by an alleged killer named Leonard Stokes. Three guesses who was the supervising producer of Wall of Sound.

It appears that Lois & Clark and Monk might exist in the same universe. Crossover, anyone?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What a great idea! Monk would totally drive Lois crazy. LOL.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Somehow, I suspect that it would be mutual, Virginia.

I'm not at a point in my life right now to write any fanfic, much less a comedy, but I would *love* to read such a story if someone else were to write it.

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
Kerth
HAHAHAHA omg this is fabulous. I can see it so clearly, Adrian noticing Clark's disappearances, trying to figure out why his tie is *always* crooked! Now to figure out a viable reason for Lois and Clark to work a homicide in San Francisco, because no way in heck will Mr. Monk be flying to Metropolis. rotflol

Bunny logged away for a rainy day. Curse you for pulling me from my dark and twisty plotlines. spider angel-devil

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Hi MouseRocks,

It's good to see you back on the boards. smile

Curse you for pulling me from my dark and twisty plotlines.
You're welcome. wink

The first thought I had for getting L&C to work on a murder on the west coast is that they are there for some journalists' award ceremony or convention, and a journalist they know is killed there.

Joy,
Lynn

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard