Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here.

So...sorry for the wait. Again. I had a real hard time finding the time/energy/creativity to write for the past...long time. Seriously, it's felt like ages since I could string together a sentence. To top it off, this is a scene that my muse had built up and highlighted as crucial-ultra-super-mega-important, so I had to do it right.

It was originally going to go much differently. The scene just wasn't working, though, and I finally had to ask myself: what can this scene accomplish that another scene couldn't? I don't know where the question came from, but it resulted in another change to the outline.

I hope you enjoy?

Last edited by Queen of the Capes; 11/04/17 10:47 PM.

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
It started out humorous ... and then it got serious. Now what will Clark do?

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
What indeed, Anna? smile

I'm sorry for the constant lateness of each part; I know you guys are probably tired of my apologies, but it's currently all I have to offer. The next leg of the story is outlined at least; I just need the time to write it. Hopefully I'll have something ready soon, but I'm sorry it's been taking so long. frown

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

It’s been a long time. Sorry! But I do have a couple of spare minutes for short bits hyper
Now, though...all it seemed to accomplish was making him feel naked.
Cue ‘when you show up to your brother’s parents dinner naked’.

“your parents don't mind that their son is constantly being filmed and photographed, with not even a mask to hide your face?”
Well, it’s not like he’s starring in x-rated movies or anything.

“You look like you're in pain,” Mrs. Renaud noted, frowning.
Ulcer. From all the arguing.

Clark shrugged. “Oh, any thumb. Er, anything.” He was dimly aware of a swift kick at his leg, followed by another stifled hiss of pain from Michel.
Yes, kicking steel girders isn’t recommended.

“It's kind of hard to explain,” Clark began.

“It shows maps of Earth and Krypton,” Michel chimed in. “It can also plant information directly into your head when you touch it!”

“...That,” Clark said, smiling a little.
clap

“And you've gone out of your way to make it so that people will *try* to find you.”
To be fair, it’s all just a courtship scheme. Any woman who finds out the truth about him will get first dibs on his bedroom.

“I see.” Clark heaved a sigh. “Well, thank you all for a lovely dinner, and I'm sorry about the mess. Good evening.”
Oh boy.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard