Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Cat's out of the bag! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
"And when were you planning on telling me all of this?"

A sudden defensiveness rose in Clark and his voice took on a hard edge. "I don't know, Bruce," he countered. "When were you going to tell me that you're Batman?"

Dead silence echoed in the room.

**mic drop**

Best line of the whole chapter. clap

Great job showing the ups and downs with Clark feeling out of place in Bruce Wayne's world. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Columnist
Columnist
He knows that Clarks knows that he's Batman. And now Bruce knows that Clark has powers too. Woah!

And I love how you have him waiting for his soulmate.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
"And when were you planning on telling me all of this?"

A sudden defensiveness rose in Clark and his voice took on a hard edge. "I don't know, Bruce," he countered. "When were you going to tell me that you're Batman?"

Dead silence echoed in the room.

**mic drop**

Best line of the whole chapter. clap

Great job showing the ups and downs with Clark feeling out of place in Bruce Wayne's world. thumbsup

Gotta be honest, that was one of my favorite lines I've ever written so far! rotflol lol

Glad you like the chapter! Looks like Clark and Bruce might be able to learn some things from each other, now that the secrets are out.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
He knows that Clarks knows that he's Batman. And now Bruce knows that Clark has powers too. Woah!

And I love how you have him waiting for his soulmate.

Thanks, Carrie. In ,most universes, Clark still seems to be Clark, huh? At least the secrets are out. Now, what to do about that... evil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Delayed commenting again.

Now everybody knows everybody's secret, but is Clark going to replace the knife that he broke. Bruce is a billionaire but Clark still did destroy his property. Yeah, with everything going on in the chapter it's the poor little broken knife that I think about. goofy

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Delayed commenting again.

Now everybody knows everybody's secret, but is Clark going to replace the knife that he broke. Bruce is a billionaire but Clark still did destroy his property. Yeah, with everything going on in the chapter it's the poor little broken knife that I think about. goofy

Hahaha! No, I totally worried about the knife too when I was writing. Luckily, Alfred assured me he had spares! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Wow! What a way for everything to come out. Great way for Clark to prove he’s invulnerable.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by jackiek
Wow! What a way for everything to come out. Great way for Clark to prove he’s invulnerable.

It's vital for Clark to have someone he can confide in about his powers. Initially, I wanted him to pull a gun on himself. Then I realized, Bruce is anti-gun and wouldn't have one in the house. LOL!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Woohoo, the secrets are out! I wonder if Clark will be Robin or if he will be called some other name. And what will his costume be like?

Another question I have asked myself is will Lois appear at one of Bruce's parties and demand to talk to him like she did on the one with Lex in the series?

I loved how you described what Clark felt about these events and the avances he gets from the women trying to get his attention.

Kathryn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard