Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
First of all, the good news. Nobody Dies. Neither Lois nor Clark is romantically involved with Anyone Else. The Toys go back in the Box virtually unscratched. (Extra capital letters Added for Emphasis.)

I've got twelve chapters with prologue and epilogue. Let me explain - no, is too much, I will sum up. There is angst and romance and misunderstandings and Intergang and a revelation and a few other complications, all courtesy of Polly and Trope. (See my stories on the Archives concerning my muses for more information. The author admits no liability for such a perilous action.)

This is a dramatic tale with lots of humor, but not the kind I've seen on these boards before. It's a different beginning to S2 with a different resolution. I can't say much more without spilling the bean dip.

If you're interested, please IM or email me, or just reply to this thread. I'd prefer a team of three to five - no gender or age restrictions - to make sure I don't step too hard on anyone's toes. I'm not looking to push any envelopes while relating this tale.

Looking forward to hearing from a few of you!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Terry!
peep
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

smile1 Michael

PS:
LOIS: What do you mean by 'not a scratch'. I mean, how can there be naughty time with Superman and a guarantee of no scratches? At all.
[Linked Image]
LOIS: What do you mean, 'the author said there won't be any naughty time with Superman'?
[Linked Image]
LOIS: Clark? I. Don't. Want. *SMALLVILLE*!

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Hi, Michael.

Who said anything about Smallville?

I didn't say no scratches, I said "virtually unscratched." There is a difference.

Are you hinting that you'd like to be on the Beta team or are you just letting a Lois fantasy out of the box?

shock

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Terry,

Hmm...I guess I might have misspelled slightly with the waving graemlin. /goes editing/ So, this should work better now for volunteer-raising my hand smile

Who said anything about Smallville?
You mean, Lois won't be calling Clark Smallville in this one? /scratches head/ Was that just fanfic or maybe not even LnC where Lois kept calling Clark 'Smallville'? Umm... /googles/ Looks like that was 'Smallville' where she kept calling him 'Smallville' blush blush blush Really hope I didn't just disqualify, but I should probably rewatched LnC sooner rather than later wallbash

I didn't say no scratches, I said "virtually unscratched." There is a difference.
LOIS: *Whewwwwww*! [Linked Image]

Are you hinting that you'd like to be on the Beta team or are you just letting a Lois fantasy out of the box?
Now, why can't one do both? laugh

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Okay, thanks for volunteering. I'll touch base with you when we have a full team.

I thought you meant Smallville like the show or Smallville like the location. I didn't even think about Lois using one of Clark's nicknames.

And you can be a Beta and fantasize about Lois at the same time. I'm sure that the other Betas (when they're signed up) will want to see some of that.

T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
I'm still open to a couple of Beta readers. If anyone wants to dip his or her toe in the water, please feel free to test the temperature. I'm not nearly as fearsome as my reputation seems to hint that I am.

twins

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard