Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's my birthday and my gift to you is a new chapter. Enjoy! After, we're back to a weekly posting schedule again though. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
It's my birthday and my gift to you is a new chapter. Enjoy! After, we're back to a weekly posting schedule again though. wink

Happy Birthday Vicki!!!!!

Yay for your new part. Love what you did with this scene. party dance

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Happy Birthday! grin

Nintendo! hyper I wish I still had a Nintendo. We had one when I was little. I'd love to play some of those games again, like Mario or Duck Hunt maybe. NES had so many fun games.

No NES, but I do have a Wii U. I might need to play some games soon. goofy

Yay for a bonus chapter and the Nintendo mention. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Features Writer
Features Writer
Happy, Happy Birthday! [Linked Image] party

Just catching up on this story. What a great chapter. Beautifully written. clap

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday

Happy Birthday Vicki!!!!!

Yay for your new part. Love what you did with this scene. party dance

Thank you! I really had fun throwing Clark for a loop here. My muse is evil! devil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Happy Birthday! grin

Nintendo! hyper I wish I still had a Nintendo. We had one when I was little. I'd love to play some of those games again, like Mario or Duck Hunt maybe. NES had so many fun games.

No NES, but I do have a Wii U. I might need to play some games soon. goofy

Yay for a bonus chapter and the Nintendo mention. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you! Believe it or not, my old Nintendo and Super Nintendo still work! They are at my parents' house, but I can still play them! (Legend of Zelda fan for life!)

We have the Wii U and my old Nintendo 64 at my house. And I will probably get my husband the Switch for Christmas. Breath of the Wild is supposed to be incredible on it!

Glad you liked the part and the little Nintendo nod. I thought it might really hammer home how different Clark's life is about to become. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by cuidadora
Happy, Happy Birthday! [Linked Image] party

Just catching up on this story. What a great chapter. Beautifully written. clap

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Columnist
Columnist
Happy belated birthday. What a great gift to us though. Alfred was introduced and you gotta love Alfred. Yes, I loved my Nintendo also with the Mario games and Duck Hunt.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Happy belated birthday. What a great gift to us though. Alfred was introduced and you gotta love Alfred. Yes, I loved my Nintendo also with the Mario games and Duck Hunt.

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the chapter. I love that so many people liked the nod to Nintendo. That's my childhood, right there! smile1

Alfred is fun, isn't he? He'll be around for the rest of the story too. I liked writing for him.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thank you! Believe it or not, my old Nintendo and Super Nintendo still work! They are at my parents' house, but I can still play them! (Legend of Zelda fan for life!)

We have the Wii U and my old Nintendo 64 at my house. And I will probably get my husband the Switch for Christmas. Breath of the Wild is supposed to be incredible on it!
The Nintendo, Super Nintendo & Nintendo 64 were technically my brother's, so he took them. I'm not sure whether he still has them. I do know he has the games though, some of which were mine.

When he was little my brother decided to drop a needle into the vents at the top of the NES. You could hear it rattle around in there whenever you moved it, but it still worked.

While all those systems were my brother's I did have a special Pokemon edition Game Boy Color. I still have it and all my games.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette

The Nintendo, Super Nintendo & Nintendo 64 were technically my brother's, so he took them. I'm not sure whether he still has them. I do know he has the games though, some of which were mine.

When he was little my brother decided to drop a needle into the vents at the top of the NES. You could hear it rattle around in there whenever you moved it, but it still worked.

While all those systems were my brother's I did have a special Pokemon edition Game Boy Color. I still have it and all my games.

Opposite here! The gaming systems were technically mine and my sister's. But she's not a gamer, so I took them. She had some games (Pokémon Snap on the N64 comes to mind) but the games were overwhelmingly mine. I did take her Pokémon Red and Yellow games after she got bored with them. They were great when I used to have to go to the laundromat, before my husband and I got the house and our own washer and dryer! LOL!

(Yes, I'm play Pokémon Sun right now and still very actively playing Pokémon Go on the phone when I go out.) smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh I am so glad to see that I am not the only one who loved the bit about the NES it was great and I loved it. Our Nintendo also was my brother's but at some point it became mine because he didn't play with it anymore. I also got an N64 via eBay later and I have a Wii. Thanks for putting that bit in, it really made my day.

The rest of the part also was great, you depicted the change between the lifestyles very well. I wonder what life will be like for Clark now.

Kathryn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard