I've kinda lost touch with my beta-reader for my long Antiverse story. (My fault, I dropped off the map on this one for about a year or so... eek ) So I'm in the market for a beta reader!

Mostly what I'm looking for on this one is for someone to review what I have written and help me find places to trim some fat. I'm almost ready to post this fic, hoping to by the start of November. A few facts about the story:

• It's a time commitment: at 50 chapters written and still about 15 to go, there is a lot of reading. But the good news is that it's mostly done so I don't particularly need a lot of detailed reading. I'm looking largely for places I can combine/delete lines or passages to shorten it a little, and that it all makes sense as one coherent piece, because when you've been writing one thing for so long it's kind of hard to keep the thread of the story making sense without overthinking it.
  • For you sensitive souls... this is a darker piece (anti-universe not an alternate universe)... but! that being said it's not a deathfic (wow! that's big from Mouse) even though there are a few characters who have died in this piece. (One "on-screen" death of sorts, but no major players.) Definitely some dark, whammy spots though. Let me know if I border on too dark. devil
  • Keeping to the PG-13 rating. I've mostly been writing this raw as I go, so I suspect there's a few pieces of language that might need downgraded, and although I've kept a lot of it relatively clean in the, ahem, romance department, I just want to be sure I'm still within range.
  • Don't worry too much about our otp. Even though this is an "anti-U" type setting, Lois and Clark are still the endgame. love

Please PM me if you're interested! If not, no worries! You'll be seeing the final format soon enough. thumbsup

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain