Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#277071 09/25/17 09:11 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Yes, I know this has been done before, but bare with me. Here is the challenge. What if the Alt-Clark runs into Alt-Mason and sort of begins to fall for her yet he still has feelings for Lois that he has met.

He has those feelings for Lois, that pull towards Lois yet she isn't in his world. Mason is there in his world so he begins to think maybe Mason is what he deserves until BOOM guess who finally shows up..... Alt-Lois.

I am not sure I can write Alt-Clark very well. And I am already working on two stories and thinking of two more. Just and idea.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Have you read Fear of Discovery II: Nowhere to Hide By Yvonne Connell ?

It's part of a series, so you may want to read Part I first although it's not required to follow the plot.

In this story, Alt-Clark returns from a visit to the other universe (in Part I), falls for Alt-Mayson and then she dies before he finds Alt-Lois. It follows the emotional lows he feels after her death, especially the guilt and isolation. And just to make it a real nightmare, Ralph is his editor at the Planet! Herb sends Clark to the alt-universe to help Alt-Clark.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by cuidadora
Have you read Fear of Discovery II: Nowhere to Hide By Yvonne Connell ?

It's part of a series, so you may want to read Part I first although it's not required to follow the plot.

In this story, Alt-Clark returns from a visit to the other universe (in Part I), falls for Alt-Mayson and then she dies before he finds Alt-Lois. It follows the emotional lows he feels after her death, especially the guilt and isolation. And just to make it a real nightmare, Ralph is his editor at the Planet! Herb sends Clark to the alt-universe to help Alt-Clark.

I love that series!!! One of my favorites of the Alt Clark universe.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmmm, I'm starting to read from the archives again. Maybe I can give this one a try.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard