Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Features Writer
Features Writer
Chapter 5 - Wow, Clark is seriously angry. Too funny that Lois finds it easier to contact Superman than Clark.

Chapter 6 - My head is spinning with how fast things occurred! Wow! Amazing how quickly Clark and Lois reconciled once they both talked or yelled at each other. Nice they can see each other's point of view... finally! clap

Ah, the A-plot comes back. A-plot Interruptus? rotflol Look forward to seeing both how you resolve this differently than the show and if there's THE Revelation.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by cuidadora
Chapter 5 - Wow, Clark is seriously angry. Too funny that Lois finds it easier to contact Superman than Clark.

Chapter 6 - My head is spinning with how fast things occurred! Wow! Amazing how quickly Clark and Lois reconciled once they both talked or yelled at each other. Nice they can see each other's point of view... finally! clap

Ah, the A-plot comes back. A-plot Interruptus? rotflol Look forward to seeing both how you resolve this differently than the show and if there's THE Revelation.

Hi cuidadora!

Thanks for reading and commenting. Yes, after all that fighting the making up had to be steamy wink All that pent up frustration with one another has to come out somewhere right?

Hope you enjoyed the ending. wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday

Loved it!! clap

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Teaser

Of course Clark shouldn't have gone to Lois' apartment after the dance! It only confused her that much more. How is the poor girl to get a grip on her relationship with Clark when he keeps stirring up confusion?

Ready to dive into this adventure!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Teaser

Of course Clark shouldn't have gone to Lois' apartment after the dance! It only confused her that much more. How is the poor girl to get a grip on her relationship with Clark when he keeps stirring up confusion?

Ready to dive into this adventure!

Hi Morgana,

Yeah, it was quite a twisty web Clark wove himself by dancing with her as Superman and Clark in one night. Have fun reading!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by cuidadora

Loved it!! clap

Glad you enjoyed it. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Finally got caught up on this one! Now I'm sad that there isn't any more. frown What happens when Clark tells Lois the secret? What happens to Mayson in this timeline? Did Lois and Clark ever pick up where they left off with their smooching? So many questions! I need answers!

~•~
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Finally got caught up on this one! Now I'm sad that there isn't any more. frown What happens when Clark tells Lois the secret? What happens to Mayson in this timeline? Did Lois and Clark ever pick up where they left off with their smooching? So many questions! I need answers!

I'm toying with a Sequel to this one...

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes

I'm toying with a Sequel to this one...

Yay! hyper

Cuidadora

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part one

Lois, that man is only interested in you, not some bubble head named Candi!

How do you expect to learn more about Ryan if you don't re-connect with Molly? The woman is hiding something.

Last edited by Morgana; 08/29/17 09:24 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part one

Lois, that man is only interested in you, not some bubble head named Candi!

How do you expect to learn more about Ryan if you don't re-connect with Molly? The woman is hiding something.

LOL Morgana!

It's like Candi with an 'i' not a 'y' haha

Hope you're enjoying the fic. wave clap

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part Three

I am having a blast with this!

Ryan kidnaps Molly. Clark interfereswith Lois stakeout, so now Molly is in his clutches. But wait, there is more. Clark confronts Lois about her helping him get a social life! Unfortunately, before it gets good Mayson shows up! thud

This ain't your typical day at the office!

Last edited by Morgana; 08/30/17 09:58 PM.

Morgana

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part Four

I really feel sorry for Mayson, she got the short end of that lunch. Poor girl had to pay for both of them.

Lois. Clark. Having a full fledged fight in front of the newsroom staff is a big no-no. Perry has a good point; this is no place to fight. Go out there and track down that strange lead, there is a paper to be set up!

Morgana

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part Five

Yeah Lois, an uncomfortable conversation between you and a certain reporter is about to take place. Ouch.

Morgana

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part Eight
Enjoyed this story bunches! Much better than original.

Morgana

Kerth
Kerth
Really liked the story. Made me want to go back to the real episode and rewatch it. If only I had the time to really do that. sad

I think you portrayed Lois and Clark well. It's nice to see Angry!Clark every once in a while.

Thanks for sharing.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sorry that I didn't take the time to comment on your story when I read it last month, but RL was crazy busy! laugh Totally loved your story, but was disappointed that there was no revelation until you let us know that you were doing a sequel clap !

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Superjan
Sorry that I didn't take the time to comment on your story when I read it last month, but RL was crazy busy! laugh Totally loved your story, but was disappointed that there was no revelation until you let us know that you were doing a sequel clap !

RL has been a killer for everyone I think. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Yeah, I wasn't sure what the name of the sequel was going to be then the more I thought about it the more it kinda morphed into a monster of it's own. This will be known as the 'Rules' series. I'm not rewriting EVERY episode of Season 2 but I'm selecting some of my favorites and rewriting them into this timeline and having some fun with them.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story and hope you have time to catch up on Rules of Trust. Chapter 3 is going up here in a few.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by bakasi
Really liked the story. Made me want to go back to the real episode and rewatch it. If only I had the time to really do that. sad

I think you portrayed Lois and Clark well. It's nice to see Angry!Clark every once in a while.

Thanks for sharing.

Hi Bakasi!

Glad you enjoyed this one.

Yeah, Clark is allowed to get angry every once in awhile. Lois definitely pushed him there in this one.

Part Eight
Enjoyed this story bunches! Much better than original.

Hi Morgana!

Glad you enjoyed this one. It's kinda taken on a life of it's own now. lol wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
RL got in the way so I just today got around to reading the tale. Downloaded it to my kindle from the archive.

Delightful, I loved the way you developed their relationship and the growth in Lois Lane. Great fun.

Framework4
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard