Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#276877 08/30/17 11:58 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Yes, one more chapter after this. I do hope you liked this chapter where things were finally explained on "Why" Bruce was in Metropolis.

I am sure there SHOULD be only one more chapter after this. Thank you everyone for the feedback and staying with me on this roller coaster.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Roller coaster indeed!

Harlequin pretended to be Bruce's assistant while still working for the Joker? Vicki Vale was cut from her job while in a coma? Diana Prince appears on the scene and tries to talk some sense into Bruce?

Yep, this story definitely has it all going on!

Bringing some of the D.C. Universe into play here was a master stroke. Still I am wondering how such an intricate plot will be resolved in one chapter?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Well it won't be wrapped up in a pretty little bow if that is what you are wondering. This is why I had to split the chapter into two. It was too long to fit everything I wanted to explain in one chapter.

I was going to finish writing this story, but it looks like I am going to be working on If I Only Knew first.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
No worries I will be waiting quietly for the conclusion.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard