Print Thread
#276851 08/25/17 07:46 PM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hyper hyper hyper Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I LOVE this one!!!!

party

rotflol Poor Clark!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Columnist
Columnist
Mercy me... Continue please. Haha I made a funny. What would have happened if he would have went in there?

Features Writer
Features Writer
rotflol clap

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Love it! Clark is so much stronger than he gives himself credit for. You've (as always) captured that so well in so few words. You have a true gift!

Happy birthday, Val!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
rotflol Fantastic! I love this. Short and a little bit hot. wink Shows a lot of Clark's character though. Great little piece!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark, having morals is a blessing. Martha and Jonathan would be proud of you. The best part is, so will Lois when the drug wears off.

Yup, this was a great little ficlet!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Belatedly...

Val- Yay, you liked your present! smile

Carrie- That may be a story for another writer lol. Maybe one of you n-ficcers? wink

Cuidadora- nice reaction lol

Vicki- thanks blush

Mouse- Kryptonian or not, he's still definitely a red-blooded male laugh

Morgana- As much fun as this story was, you're right. If he'd gone in there it would've been bad. Very bad.

Thanks everyone! Sorry it took so long to reply... RL happened and my muse has been distracted by sewing

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
I like this look into Clark's head. It helps hit home that Superman isn't great because he's some better-than-us alien that's never tempted to do bad stuff, he's great because he's Clark, and Clark is a genuinely nice person.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard