Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#276771 08/17/17 09:12 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I am sorry this has taken me longer than I expected to write. It doesn't help that I have to now write it on my phone and/or tablet. I am hoping it does not take me as long to get the final chapter completed. Thank you again for all the feedback.

Last edited by CarrieRene; 08/30/17 12:02 PM.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi CarrieRene!

Class is done. But this week is crazy busy, but I wanted to drop a line or two.

Bruce seems determined to have his revenge no matter how the outcome might effect many innocent people. In his mind he is still that eleven-year-old upset that Lionel Luthor took over parts of Wayne Enterprises.

Harley Quinn's character has always confused me, doesn't she have a split personality? Who is Mr. J ....the Joker? What does Franklin Stern have to do with all of this? Why can't Lois and Clark sit down for more than five minutes and have an honest conversation about where this relationship is headed, otherwise, for all their love and good intentions, there might not be a relationship to talk about!

Finally ...how are you going to wrap all of this up in ONE chapter?

Okay, I have said my piece, back to knitting my future granddaughter's blankie!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
The last chapter will be longer but everything will be explained. Clark and Lois do sit and talk. We do find out why Bruce is after Franklin Stern. Who is Mr. J? Well all will be explained...thank you for reading.

Kerth
Kerth
Catching up! (Blonde me, I spent two days wondering why the site wasn't letting me comment before realizing I wasn't logged in wallbash )

This story is coming along really great! I can't believe there's only one chapter left, it feels like there should be more! There's still so much to figure out. But I'm excited to see how you wrap it up.

shock Lex Lives!!!

Clark going to see Luthor is *huge*. Like, really huge. I've seen Lois visit Lex before but not Clark that I can recall, but it was a great scene (even if it might have been the last chapter? lost track). Lois is definitely gonna have words for Clark when hearing about this. I'm dying to know the other reason Bruce has for hating Lex.

Harley's presence was surprising and entertaining. I can't figure out if she's genuinely warning Lois or if this is one of Bruce's games. Harley showing up leads me to believe that Bruce is still the g-d-Batman in this universe, which was left very intentionally vague before. Just a guess, although idk how he'd have the time with this revenge plot too. Very excited to see all this pan out. And man, do Lois and Clark really need to talk! I hope it all works out, because it's feeling tense although the rose and chocolates were definitely points for Clark, so that bodes well.

All in all, I've been reading and enjoying (even if my commenting is a bit on the light side right now). Please post soon!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard