Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
As promised we now have an introduction thread for the month. This past month we had eight new members join the boards:

spacemonkey1013
AllisonetBashkin
Felicia
Kara_Kent
Jayne79a
CarrieRene
Meggs19
JellyS2

If everyone could take a few minutes to introduce yourself and welcome them to the fold. Please and Thank you.

hyper wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hello to:
spacemonkey1013
AllisonetBashkin
Felicia
Kara_Kent
Jayne79a
CarrieRene
Meggs19
JellyS2

Nice to meet you all! So nice to have new faces around here.

I'm Deadly Chakram, aka DC, aka Vicki. I'm a born and bred New Yorker now living in CT. I'm a wife and mom to twin girls who will be turning 4 years old this month. I'm also part of the Kerth Committee (K-Comm) with Folc and NostalgiaKick.

I tend to read and write just about anything that tickles my fancy. You might get a dark, emotional fic from me followed by a comedy, followed by an introspective piece. I tend to shy away from next-gen stuff - I like the main focus of the story to be Lois and Clark.

If you don't see me around, it just means RL has gotten hectic. My time on the boards is pretty much limited to once my girls are sound asleep and before I go to bed myself. If my muse is cooperating, I tend to spent a decent portion of that time trying to write. If my muse is being quiet, I do what I can to get caught up on reading the posted fics.

I look forward to interacting with you all on the boards and I do hope you jump right on in and start posting!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Welcome to the boards! wave I'm VirginiaR.

I post parts of one of my epics from time to time (when I'm not distracted by other stories). I'm still working on Wrong Clark as well as being distracted by an Nfic I'm working on (I think it's almost finished, depending on what my characters have to say about that... as they're really the ones in charge... the true reason many of my fics are insanely long).

My Wi-Fi and free time is spotty this summer, so hopefully when Real Life calms down in the fall ( lol ) I'll be posting something again. Until then, I read and comment as much as I can, so the writers know that they aren't posting into empty cyberspace. We readers are still here; our RL are just crazy busy. Please feel free to join the discussion, or lurk, or post your own stories. We love to hear from new writers. Welcome!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Columnist
Columnist
Hello I'm Carrie Rene. I have 2 children (both girls 11 and 3). I have come on here the last few weeks and I have not stopped. I am sure some of these ladies are already getting tired of my stories and wondering who this crazy lady is.

I grew up in Michigan, but over a year ago I moved to North Carolina with my husband and girls. My life is my husband and girls even when I want to pull my hair out.

We live with my sister, brother-in-law, and niece (12 year old) where I stay at home watching the girls, homeschool them, and also watch a 4 year old.

So yup, I'm home all day with 4 girls. I like to write, read, knit, laugh, and have fun. If I can't make one person laugh at least once a day, I didn't do a very good job.

S
Columnist
Columnist
S
Hi everyone and welcome. I'm Shallowford.

I live in Michigan's Thumb with my wife FarmerBabe, 2 dogs and uncountable ducks and chickens. At work I'm an engineer (car parts, not trains). Unfortunately, those two items are not physically close to each other so I spend a significant amount of time in a car, listening to L&C stories whenever possible.

I grew up reading Marvel comics but I'm pretty sure Superman 400 was my first DC comic book. I'm a lifelong SF reader. Asimov, Heinlein, Herbert. Lately, Stephen R. Donaldson, Raymond Feist, David Brin and Greg Bear.

With work, commute and RL projects I don't get as much time as I would like to write, though the muse does sink his teeth in occasionally.

Welcome again.

Shallowford
Features Writer
Features Writer
Welcome to the boards

spacemonkey1013
AllisonetBashkin
Felicia
Kara_Kent
Jayne79a
CarrieRene
Meggs19
JellyS2

wave

I'm Cuidadora. I live in rural South Carolina, and am happily retired. My "girls" are two dogs age 9. They're rescued dogs and litter mates but don't look anything alike since they're mutts or mixed breed or if you're from western Pennsylvania you might call them "Heinz 57" dogs. lol

I hope you'll jump right in and start posting.

The folks here are very welcoming and supportive. If you need help, just ask!

And please tell us a little about yourself.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Welcome

spacemonkey1013
AllisonetBashkin
Felicia
Kara_Kent
Jayne79a
CarrieRene
Meggs19
JellyS2

wave

I'm Val.

I'm a mother to three (two on Earth and one in heaven). Most of everyone here calls me "Folc" but I answer to either. I'm a graphic web designer by trade and in my spare time I enjoy making videos, writing, and designing graphics. smile1

Welcome to the boards and I hope you enjoy the boards. We're a lot of fun wink dance party

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Greetings to:

spacemonkey1013
AllisonetBashkin
Felicia
Kara_Kent
Jayne79a
CarrieRene
Meggs19
JellyS2

I'm Kelly, aka Kismatt, and I'm not an author wink I'm the sometimes admin and all-the-time owner of the non-FF Message Boards. We're a rather quiet board these days, but you can come visit if you'd like!

Welcome to the fanfic fun [Linked Image]

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
Kerth
Kerth
Woah! Eight new friends? Omg I'm so excited!

Welcome one and all! I'm Mouserocks, aka Mouse, aka Emma. I'm from Northern California, I'm currently obsessing over the Flash show that I've finally started watching, and I tend to spend time on here in swings. So sometimes I'm AWOL, other times I don't shut up. grin I'm always writing though-- you might not see it, but I am. ( #antiverseiscoming )

Looking forward to chatting with you all more! Never hesitate to get in touch or post!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard