Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#276617 07/31/17 03:33 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Once again thank you everyone for the feedback. I am so happy people are reading and even if its good job, I appreciate it.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Bruce would get his revenge. He would use every trick in the book to get his revenge on Luthor even if it meant breaking up a set of reporters. Bruce Wayne was very fond of the brunette reporter and he might even have a job for her in another city if things went his way.

Yikes. Is Bruce taking over as the villian? What act of revenge could make him want to destroy a couple whom he doesn't know? Better still, what makes him think Lois would work for him after destroying her life?

OK. Ready for the next part. grovel

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Bruce would get his revenge. He would use every trick in the book to get his revenge on Luthor even if it meant breaking up a set of reporters. Bruce Wayne was very fond of the brunette reporter and he might even have a job for her in another city if things went his way.

Yikes. Is Bruce taking over as the villian? What act of revenge could make him want to destroy a couple whom he doesn't know? Better still, what makes him think Lois would work for him after destroying her life?

OK. Ready for the next part. grovel

That's what I'm suspecting too Morgana. It's like he's another Luthor; not a JL ally. Maybe a new twist of BvS? We shall see how this plays out but I doubt he'll be successful with his revenge plot razz Don't Tug On Superman's Cape and Don't Mess With Lois Lane

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard