Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#276678 08/04/17 03:21 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you again for the feedback on this story. This is what I would call my epic, just not sure if its going to be epic long. Folc4evernday has really helped me out, so a huge thank you to her.

Enjoy! I will aim to have another chapter by this time next week since I am going to start making the chapters longer.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Upon hearing of his father’s heart attack she couldn’t help but think it was fate bringing Clark Kent back into her life.

Good grief! A good, kind man is laying in a hospital room after a heart attack and the only thing she can think of is that it will bring Clark back into her life? Talk about self-centered!

She was going to do everything in her power to make Clark see that they were worth fighting for. He needed her. She needed him. She just had to make him see that. Even if it meant spending the next month in Smallville. She had no idea what to do when it came to taking care of a farm but she’d figure it out soon enough. It couldn’t be that hard. The important thing was seeing Clark –helping him and Martha through this. She may ruin a few pairs of shoes in the process but she’d do it if it meant spending time with the man she loved.

The Lois in this story is mature, bold and very deeply in love, so much so she is willing to put aside her career for awhile to help the man she loves. That's what being in love is all about; helping and loving the other person especially when experiencing trials like what Clark is dealing with now.

Clark on the other hand was being a lunkhead until Lana's determination to insert herself back into his life scared some sense back into him.

That girl does have a good reason for being around in this fic! cool

Last edited by Morgana; 08/05/17 05:33 AM. Reason: Additional comments

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Upon hearing of his father’s heart attack she couldn’t help but think it was fate bringing Clark Kent back into her life.

Good grief! A good, kind man is laying in a hospital room after a heart attack and the only thing she can think of is that it will bring Clark back into her life? Talk about self-centered!

She was going to do everything in her power to make Clark see that they were worth fighting for. He needed her. She needed him. She just had to make him see that. Even if it meant spending the next month in Smallville. She had no idea what to do when it came to taking care of a farm but she’d figure it out soon enough. It couldn’t be that hard. The important thing was seeing Clark –helping him and Martha through this. She may ruin a few pairs of shoes in the process but she’d do it if it meant spending time with the man she loved.

The Lois in this story is mature, bold and very deeply in love, so much so she is willing to put aside her career for awhile to help the man she loves. That's what being in love is all about; helping and loving the other person especially when experiencing trials like what Clark is dealing with now.

Clark on the other hand was being a lunkhead until Lana's determination to insert herself back into his life scared some sense back into him.

Lana: Enemy Number One

Should make for an interesting twist. This one turned out really good. smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Morgana

Thank you. Lois is going to be more determined than anything to get to her man. Lana is going to be just as determined to get back her ex. Who will win?

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Thank goodness he at least called her! Yay for Lois heading to Smallville although with so many parts left, something tells me it's not gonna be all sunshine and roses when she arrives. Still they belong together and there is no one botter to show him that than Martha, Lois herself and an annoying ex girlfriend. razz Looking forward to more!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by jackiek
Thank goodness he at least called her! Yay for Lois heading to Smallville although with so many parts left, something tells me it's not gonna be all sunshine and roses when she arrives. Still they belong together and there is no one botter to show him that than Martha, Lois herself and an annoying ex girlfriend. razz Looking forward to more!

Yes, there are a lot of sections left. It won't be all sunshine and roses, but Lois will put her foot down. Martha will help especially when it comes to that annoying ex. I am going to try and work on it some more this week.

Kerth
Kerth
Loving this story! I like how you're taking their relationship from different angles in your fics. This is a very difficult time for Clark and his turning away from Lois is never a good sign. Glad Lois is chasing him down.

Lana Lang was intense, bossy, and high maintenance. Nothing like the woman he loved back in Metropolis.
This line got me lol . Nothing at all like Lois. whistle Love really is blind, huh? wink At least in Lois' case, she's the good type of bossy and high maintenance.

And of course Lana would butt in! Sigh.

She wasn’t going to lose him because he was being a lunkhead. A selfish lunkhead.
Another apt description. lol

Looking forward to reading more!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard