Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#276632 08/01/17 04:23 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you for all of the positive feedback on Caught on the Act that I decided to do another one. I am so glad all of you love these, they are so fun to write even replaying the songs over and over again.

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Haha love it! Could totally see this happening.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
rotflol I almost fell out of my chair over this ficlet! So much fun hearing that really cool song play inside my brain while reading it.

Lois could not help herself from smiling as she fought from laughing, making her way down the hall. There were many things Clark was talented with, but singing wasn’t one of them. The smile spread across her face as she heard his voice echo from the shower.

Now we know what Clark's only real failing is ... singing!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So nice to see that Clark isn't modest about his less than stellar singing voice. Did the poor fellow have to walk 500/1000 miles home to Lois? What kind of CA mudslide was it? wink Of course, he knew she was there. He always knows when she's there. It's one of his super powers.

Very sweet, waffy, and sexy all at the same time.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
So nice to see that Clark isn't modest about his less than stellar singing voice. Did the poor fellow have to walk 500/1000 miles home to Lois? What kind of CA mudslide was it? wink Of course, he knew she was there. He always knows when she's there. It's one of his super powers.

Very sweet, waffy, and sexy all at the same time.

This fdk had me in stitches. Yes, he had to walk 500/1000 miles home to Lois. I think that man would walk a million miles to get to Lois. Now there is a story.

The fact that you ladies love these has me creating more of these because I love writing them.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hehe this one turned out funny and cute. clap

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard