Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CLeuch Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I meant to post this yesterday, but our internet was out. Apologies for the delay. In more positive news, I finished writing the story today, so the next few parts will be posted spaced a day or two apart. Hopefully the ending will wind up being a little unexpected.

I have at least 2 more ideas for stories in this line, but I'm not sure if time will allow me to tell them (or if there's interest), especially with school and all the related activities starting up here soon. Writing long form stories take commitment...and an understanding family. I kinda envy authors who write vignettes, since you can get all the satisfaction without having the writing process drag on for months.

Hope you enjoyed this part, and we'll get the next couple up this week, so stay tuned! Thanks again for reading!

-Cindy

"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I read this on my Nook this other night, so I couldn't comment. And, yea! hyper There's another part waiting for me to read tonight.

I loved the scenes of Laura with Martha sharing family history. All the warnings from Barry about not changing the past, when that's just what Jon and Laura did by changing the ending of Lethal Weapon and introducing the Kents to the next generation (and then some). What kind of shifts in their world have been caused by their innocent little mistakes? Glad Barry could help find the time-traveling thieves, even if it took him 25 years to work it out. I was beginning to think that Luthor or LexCorp was going to be involved.

TOTAL ASIDE: I finished reading the Dawn of Discovery series (through Meet Sam Wayne) and wondered if I missed any more stories hidden out there (besides Gotham Nights). grovel This series is my current addiction. The characters are so much fun, well thought out, and so unique. I love how everyone takes Clark's news so differently. I really enjoyed the stories when we met Jenny and Diane. Oh, and the one where CJ dons his S crest outfit. lol As well as edge of my seat thrilling. Meet Sam Wayne. jawdrop That scene on the plane with CJ! Wow. Chilling.

I'm excited to hear that you've plotted out new stories in this series! clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard