Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#276592 07/29/17 12:03 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Anyone ever play either one of the Injustice games for any of the game platforms. I played the first one on playstation 3 a couple of years ago. Then this month my husband got me Injustice 2 for an early birthday present for me.

Its a fighting video game featuring DC characters including Superman. It is really the only game I play because I love playing the characters I know with the moves I know.

In my opinion, Superman is on of the hardest characters to play, but I am pretty good at playing Green Arrow and The Flash. My niece's favorite is Supergirl and my oldest daughter is Black Canary. We all have our favorite characters and it features tons of villans and heroes that you can choose to fight. The storyline is really interesting to, there are comic books to go along with the storyline for both Injustice Gods Among Us and Injustice 2.

Wiki Link

CarrieRene #276593 07/29/17 01:50 PM
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
My son and his friends love this game. I've had college students over my house half the summer playing it.

CarrieRene #276619 07/31/17 06:00 PM
Kerth
Kerth
I loved the first Injustice game! It's a fun twist on our fave characters. I have yet to play the new game, but it looks super fun!

(pun intended)

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
CarrieRene #276624 07/31/17 10:28 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
My husband and I have played with the first one on occasion and I had fun with it. He didn't like it so much because I beat him more than he beat me. wink (He likes to try to figure out the special moves and I just button mash and wind up punching the heck out of him while he's occupied with finding the combos.) I haven't played single player mode yet. I do want to get the second one but not until it drops in price.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  bakasi, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard