Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
People Help the People by Birdy

Well, this one has been in the works for almost three months and I FINALLY finished it! Yay!!

The song is "People Help the People" by Birdy. If you haven't heard her music before I highly recommend it. She's got a great voice and great sound. This one is a Superman Tribute. Not a Lois and Clark Tribute like I typically do. This one has voice overs unlike a lot of my other videos. It's not a relationship video but rather a video about Clark's journey in becoming Superman and embracing that part of him throughout the series. Hope everyone enjoys.

FDK is much appreciated. Let me know what you think. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Columnist
Columnist
Yay! You finished it. I like the voice overs and you are right she does have a great voice.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Yay! You finished it. I like the voice overs and you are right she does have a great voice.

Yes, I really love this song and thought it perfect for a Superman Tribute. Glad you enjoyed the video.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Features Writer
Features Writer
Lovely!!

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard