#276478 07/23/17 02:49 PM
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, folks. smile

I lost my internet connection on Wednesday evening and getting it back has become something of a saga. frown After hours of arguing with my server, best they can do is get an engineer out on Wednesday. And, since they cancelled the engineer that was due on Saturday without telling us, I'm none too convinced this one will even get here!

So, meantime, I have a connection that appears rarely and only for a few minutes before it's gone again. I have managed to reply to some emails and gmail assures me they have been sent but by this point I don't trust it. So if you were expecting a reply from me and didn't get one, I'm not ignoring you. I will get back to you just as soon as I can but by recent experience it might take a while. <sigh>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
LabRat #276510 07/25/17 01:37 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by LabRat
Hey, folks. smile

I lost my internet connection on Wednesday evening and getting it back has become something of a saga. frown After hours of arguing with my server, best they can do is get an engineer out on Wednesday. And, since they cancelled the engineer that was due on Saturday without telling us, I'm none too convinced this one will even get here!

So, meantime, I have a connection that appears rarely and only for a few minutes before it's gone again. I have managed to reply to some emails and gmail assures me they have been sent but by this point I don't trust it. So if you were expecting a reply from me and didn't get one, I'm not ignoring you. I will get back to you just as soon as I can but by recent experience it might take a while. <sigh>

LabRat smile

Oh no! Poor Labby!

Hoping you can get back online soon. smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard