Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#276420 07/20/17 08:13 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Banners and Icons for new fics in the works and some already published.

Sleeping With the Boss
PG TOC | N-Rated TOC

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Very Bad No Good Day

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

My Own Worst Enemy
PG TOC | N-Rated TOC
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Columnist
Columnist
Ooh, I can't wait to read them and I love the colors. Great work.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I used to write fast when I was a stay-at-home mom (sigh), my kids were little, and I had no RL. But MAN, Folc4evernaday, do you SLEEP?! jawdrop thud Kudos on keeping your muse so well fed. clap

My Own Worst Enemy looks scary from this banner. eek

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I used to write fast when I was a stay-at-home mom (sigh), my kids were little, and I had no RL. But MAN, Folc4evernaday, do you SLEEP?! jawdrop thud Kudos on keeping your muse so well fed. clap

My Own Worst Enemy looks scary from this banner. eek

Hahaha these are just the banners. I'm only currently writing ONE of them right now. My Own Worst Enemy is the conclusion to Ghost From the Past and will have some fun and some heartache but I promise to put everything back where I found it. Almost done with "Sleeping With The Boss" (current fic in progress). Then I'll pick up Guy Rule Number One. I'm HOPING my muse cooperates. The other one... I wrote like the first chapter on it and then my muse had other ideas so...

She likes to jerk me around like that. I have the banners and videos usually done before the story a lot of the time. I do sleep though, I swear....and I'm NOT a stay at home mom either.(Though it feels like it sometimes with the children in my office...) Usually do my writing in the morning with breakfast, lunch hour if my muse cooperates and after the kids go to bed. wink That is all. Glad you like the banners.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Features Writer
Features Writer
Folc4evernaday, you certainly know how to peak interest in your stories. Looking forward to reading all of them!

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by cuidadora
Folc4evernaday, you certainly know how to peak interest in your stories. Looking forward to reading all of them!

Haha thanks Cuidadora! smile wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
These banners are fabulous and are really getting me interested in these upcoming fics!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
These banners are fabulous and are really getting me interested in these upcoming fics!

Thanks Morgana!

Yeah, two are completed and one is In Progress and the other two are pending.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Nifty icons and banners! laugh

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard