Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CLeuch Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
So the finish line is now in sight, and the final chapter count looks to be 10. Maybe I'll get this thing finished up before the kids are back in school! I don't think I'll know what to do with all my free time after that wink

I sometimes have a hard time writing about 1997 because I remember it - I was in college at the time. It really doesn't *feel* a lot different to me, but if you look back on things from that time, especially from one of those "I Love the 90's" shows, you start to see the differences. If I went back to 1997 I would probably enjoy the heck out of the TV...at least for a couple days. I'd be all about watching Bob Barker on The Price is Right, getting some Seinfeld or Drew Carey Show in primetime (I was never much for Friends). College me would've killed for a DVR.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks as always for reading!

-Cindy

"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Poor Clark. He seemed so broken. I hope this whole episode with Jon doesn't hurt his confidence in the future version of himself.

I love the scene with Lois discovering Jon's phone. I'm almost saddened that she didn't find any photos of herself in Jon's time (although, I bet she's glad. LOL.) Only proves that she's the genius journalist we all know. smile We know that Lois is totally going to buy stock in Apple now.

Turn about with Jerry was perfect karma.

So, do Lois and Clark of the future realize that Jon is the Jon that visited them during Lethal Weapon? What will they say to Jon when he returns? Why didn't Jon, CJ, and Laura mention what happened to Jon to Clark or Lois? Did you explain this and I missed it? I know that they spoke to Bruce and Barry about it, why not their parents? "Hey, Mom, Dad. Guess what? We lost your first born in the time continuum. Any advice?" Yeah. Probably not the best idea.

Just downloaded the next 3 stories from the Dawn of Discovery series onto my Nook. Thankfully, the battery doesn't hold a charge for long, so I can get some sleep over the next few days while it recharges. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard