Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#276232 07/09/17 10:26 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Possibility that this has been done before. We got to see Superman all too briefly drool in that oh-so-nice uniform in Church of Metropolis, but what if Clark Kent chose to go into law enforcement instead of journalism? Still has all the same hallmarks, justice and whatnot. How would he handle the responsibility of his powers? Would he still be Superman? Would he, like Mayson, consider it an abuse of his powers and going around the law to catch the bad guys? Would he be that much better at finding evidence and closing cases? Or would it be more difficult because he can't overstep in any ways, lest there be a mistrial?

Leaving this here otherwise this plot bunny is going to have to be neutralized because I cannot take care of it.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Top Banana
Top Banana
State's Evidence, by Terry Leatherwood

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Features Writer
Features Writer
An Alt-Clark is an FBI agent in All the Daytime and the Nighttime by Artemis. The follow-ups are The Agent and the Admiral and Nighttime in the Daytime.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thank you guys!! I've already read the ones by Artemis (and almost forgot about them shock ) but it'll make a great re-read. And I'll definitely have to check out State's Evidence (may have started but not finished?)

Super excited now. dance

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
In Supercop by Nan Smith, Superman and Inspector Henderson are hit by a bolt of lightning, and Metropolis' latest superhero is created. So a Supercop but not Clark. Has a sequel Supercop II: The Black Knight .

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
And now I've reread Super Cop and Super Cop II and want he story of how Henderson met Sue.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard