Print Thread
#276278 07/12/17 07:31 PM
T
tim Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
T
Hi, everyone! I sure hope someone can help me. I am trying to find a fic (nfic, I think) that I read a long time ago. It starts off with Lois feeling the sexual longing of a Lois in another reality. She goes to alt-Lois, but it isn't her. Both of them are feeling a third Lois. BTW, I don't know where the Clarks are! They travel to another reality where they try to make a reluctant Clark into Superman. There is a line where the tailor asks that Clark if he dresses left or right. Beyond that I can't remember.

Does this ring any bells?

Thanks,
Tim

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey Tim,

Okay doesn't sound familiar but it may be because it's before my time. I've read as far as 2007 to present and whatever's on the archive (nfic).

Do you remember maybe what the author was on it or when you remember reading it? That could probably help determine which story it is. Here's the Zoomway NFIC Directory. Best of luck.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
T
tim Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
T
Thanks for the quick reply! I cannot remember the author's name. In fact I almost remember that it was being posted without a title. As to time frame I'd say early 2000s.

Tim

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by tim
Thanks for the quick reply! I cannot remember the author's name. In fact I almost remember that it was being posted without a title. As to time frame I'd say early 2000s.

Tim

If it was that long ago I'd suggest looking on the Zoomway Archive boards (unfortunately they seem to be having technical difficulty right now). You can email Kissmat (The Admin on the Zoom Boards) for help. She should be able to help get you access.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
P
pat Offline
Blogger
Blogger
P
Okay, coming out of lurkerville to say I think it might be Roving Reporters by Cindy Haste. It's available at the Nfic Archive.

T
tim Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
T
Thanks, Pat. Roving Reporters is what I was looking for.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard