#276186 07/07/17 08:52 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

I'd say I'm sorry for the cliffhanger, but I'm really not LOL

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
All I can say is it's about freaking time! Yes! Good! She finally knows...Now it'll probably hit her like a ton of bricks...All the secrets, the lame excuses... Will she believe him?

Then when it finally sinks in...THEN maybe just maybe she will believe him about her (coughboyfriendcough)? Oh, sorry I had a spasm in my throat referring to Lex Luthor as Lois' boyfriend. My skin literally started to crawl... blech!

Now, back to the boards...

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Now that everyone knows, the bullpen gang can pull together and stop Luthor from destroying Clark.

Yes, Clark. Superman is the hero, but Clark Kent is a man trying to lead a normal life.

Next part!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
The next part will be up in a few days.

Just a note. This will be my last long story for the foreseeable future. I'm finding more and more that I cannot put the passion and intensity that's needed into a long work like this. I just don't have it in me. So once this is finished, I'll be leaving the long ones to the people that can make it work.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
The next part will be up in a few days.

Just a note. This will be my last long story for the foreseeable future. I'm finding more and more that I cannot put the passion and intensity that's needed into a long work like this. I just don't have it in me. So once this is finished, I'll be leaving the long ones to the people that can make it work.

jawdrop But.....but but but but.....

Hey, get back here! mecry whinging

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
I'm not stopping writing Val, just taking a step back and concentrating on the shorter stuff. I promise!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank goodness! This story is too good to leave here!

But I totally understand your feelings on this matter. After Airport it is very unlikely I will have the mental energy or time to write another Lois and Clark novel.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Thanks for understanding, Morgana! I've just got so much other stuff going on that I don't have the mental energy (or the time) to devote to more long stories.

I do have some short ones in the works though smile and obviously, I'm still writing this one

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
Thanks for understanding, Morgana! I've just got so much other stuff going on that I don't have the mental energy (or the time) to devote to more long stories.

I do have some short ones in the works though smile and obviously, I'm still writing this one

Yes, I agree with Morgana! help No leaving cliff hangers like that and running away. peep Completely get it. I envy your ability to write short. I wish I could hehe

Mentally exhausting. thud

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard