Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I bet you didn't know that it wasn't really Lois in this story either, did you?

comments go here.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
It had now been over a month since the switch had occurred and personally, she felt that perhaps she was the beneficiary in the switch, after all, Clark was soooooo much better than Lamont. He couldn’t be hurt the way Lamont could. He treated her so well, bringing her treats from Europe, dinner from China or Thailand and … the flying! She couldn’t get enough of flying with him. It didn’t matter where or why, she just loved being up there with him, alone, just the two of them, in the sky, without a care in the world.
Uh-oh. Margot is getting too used to her new situation, and she's forgetting that, while Lamont may not be invulnerable or able to fly, he's still his own sort of super man (and also, Lois would like Clark back).

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Anne,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Annie B.
It had now been over a month since the switch had occurred and personally, she felt that perhaps she was the beneficiary in the switch, after all, Clark was soooooo much better than Lamont. He couldn’t be hurt the way Lamont could. He treated her so well, bringing her treats from Europe, dinner from China or Thailand and … the flying! She couldn’t get enough of flying with him. It didn’t matter where or why, she just loved being up there with him, alone, just the two of them, in the sky, without a care in the world.

Uh-oh. Margot is getting too used to her new situation, and she's forgetting that, while Lamont may not be invulnerable or able to fly, he's still his own sort of super man (and also, Lois would like Clark back).

Can you really blame her? After all, she is a Lois Lane even though her name is Margot. The attraction is there, none the less.

This has been an extended period of time and it is beginning to look like the situation is never going to be straightened out. Why not make the best of things. Lois's loss is her gain.

kj
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Talk about poaching on another woman's grounds!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally Posted by KenJ
Hi Anne,

Thanks for the FDK!

Can you really blame her? After all, she is a Lois Lane even though her name is Margot. The attraction is there, none the less.

This has been an extended period of time and it is beginning to look like the situation is never going to be straightened out. Why not make the best of things. Lois's loss is her gain.

Don't blame her at all. Although... Margot seems more cautious than Lois. She also hasn't yet experienced the dangers of being Lois. I have to wonder how fast she might want to run home to Lamont after she has a close encounter with the "Jaws of Death" and an almost-too-late rescue by Clark. peep

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Talk about poaching on another woman's grounds!

She is starting to see this as her ground now. It has been over a month and they haven't seen hide nor hair of Tempus so it looks like the plan isn't working. She is just making the best of it.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi cuidadora,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by cuidadora
Originally Posted by KenJ
Hi Anne,

Thanks for the FDK!

Don't blame her at all. Although... Margot seems more cautious than Lois. She also hasn't yet experienced the dangers of being Lois. I have to wonder how fast she might want to run home to Lamont after she has a close encounter with the "Jaws of Death" and an almost-too-late rescue by Clark. peep

In part 16 she had her first ‘close encounter’ with death when Anonymous sealed her, the President and Jesse in the bunker and turned on the fire suppression system. It was a last second rescue by Superman that saved her. Who knows what a repeat performance will do.

kj
Features Writer
Features Writer
How did I forget that? Thanks for straightening me out, Ken.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Cuidadora,

Thanks for teh FDk!

Originally Posted by cuidadora
How did I forget that? Thanks for straightening me out, Ken.

Since I wrote it, I would be expected to know those facts. We need to see how long she is there and how many adventures she has. Almost invariably Lois is caught in life threatening situations.

Margot, on the other hand, works with Lamont and isn't usually that directly involved. She remains in the background while he takes all of the risks. Hers is a much more subdued life than Lois's.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard