Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Media people get paid (a lot often) to be filmed. So contracts with them specify if they can or not and how it can be distributed. Allowing it would probably add a lot to the costs, might even trigger SAG rules and require certain levels of pay.

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
So it must be Teri or her people who asked for it not be filmed because Dean's Q&A in Sydney was filmed as are all his other Q&As.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Hi guys

Sorry I've been a bit quiet- my laptop gave up the ghost.
This is exactly what I got from Supanova
Supanova Info <info@supanova.com.au>
27 Jun (2 days ago)

to me
Felicia,

Unfortunately, we aren’t able to upload or sell videos of our panels as it requires permission from the stars and their management. We do film them for our own historical archives.

It’s something our fans have been asking for so we have been looking into opportunities for the future.

Sorry for the disappointing response. If thing change we’ll definitely let our fans know.

Desiree | Supanova Expo

Sydney::Melbourne::Brisbane::Perth::Adelaide::Gold Coast

I'm extremely disappointed, but if they won't release it there's not much we can do. If you have any questions about the Sydney Q&A, post them here and I'll do my best to answer them.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Anything you remember would be awesome!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Blogger
Blogger
I went! Was even crazy enough to fly interstate lol! That's a shame about the panels frown I guess they recorded it incase there were to be legal issues...I dunno if some crazed fan attacked Dean on stage and tackled him to the ground lol, they got the evidence...or someone breaking the law...Guess its dependent on Terri and Deans wishes too. Anyhow, I hope they come again although can't imagine it will anytime soon. Dean said his son likes Australia, might study here, in that case he will come..

N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Ditto, Kara! I flew down from Queensland for the Sydney one. Were you at Sydney or Perth?

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Blogger
Blogger
I went to the Perth one. They also stopped filming there frown
It was a busy panel...the venue was nice. Dean and Terri were saying Perth is a quiet city lol.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard