Print Thread
#275960 06/23/17 09:52 PM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

Trying to keep to a regular posting schedule now that my muse has been kickstarted.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Bumping this back up. Sorry Feli. Read Chapter 11 Here

I'll come back to comment later... smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
All good, sometimes things get buried! smile

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ouch!

First, the people of Metropolis are booing Clark and now Luther finds some kind of pleasure in tormenting The Man of Steel.

Mr. Black blew up a children's hospital? This can only get worse.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, this is just too painful to break down and FDK along the way. Poor Clark!!! I just want to wrap him up in bubble wrap and hug him! Someone seriously needs to clobber that John Black character. Innocent children, really? And don't even get me started on Lex. Breaking Clark's leg? Really? Grrrrr..... splat wallbash

CLARK! TELL LOIS! TELL PERRY! TELL SOMEONE!!!!

And poor Martha.... whinging

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So. Why can't he talk with Bill Henderson or Dr. Klein? No man is an island! He is supposed to have Super wits! For crying out loud, use them!

There are other ways to beat Lex. Use financial means. Something!

At least Jonathan and Martha are out of harm's way. Right? Right? grovel

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
So. Why can't he talk with Bill Henderson or Dr. Klein? No man is an island! He is supposed to have Super wits! For crying out loud, use them!

There are other ways to beat Lex. Use financial means. Something!

At least Jonathan and Martha are out of harm's way. Right? Right? grovel

I forgot all about Bill! Yes!!! Tell Henderson! He'll help him build a case against Luthor mwahaha clap hail

For crying out loud, TELL SOMEONE! Don't suffer in silence. wallbash

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Yeah, Clark is being frustrating. He's good at frustrating lol

Thanks for the comments smile More soon, I promise!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard