Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
As promised, three parts were presented this week rather than two. I have added more scenes and made a few changes. So this story is a definite work in progress. Thank goodness my betas, pointed out certain errors before they were posted. dance

Linda King takes center stage on this part. Enjoy!

Comments really do feed the muse! clap

Last edited by Morgana; 11/11/16 09:40 PM. Reason: Additional comments

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
The story is beginning to heat up. The opening was quite interesting, not giving the reader any clue as to who the two people being arrested were. Lots of tension, then it all being a dream. Nicely played Morgana.

The problem with snitches is that they are snitches. One of the best things about Lois is how well she vets her snitches. Bobby Bigmouth would never consider two timing her or turning on her.

Now that she is angry I wonder what Linda will do. It seems like it might be time to go to Daae or Luthor or maybe Lois and Clark...

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 11/11/16 09:52 PM.

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
MikeM

The story is beginning to heat up. The opening was quite interesting, not giving the reader any clue as to who the two people being arrested were. Lots of tension, then it all being a dream. Nicely played Morgana.

Linda is under a tremendous amount of pressure working with Daae while helping Templar betray him. Sooner or later that is going to translate into a stress related reaction. Hence the terrible nightmares.

The problem with snitches is that they are snitches. One of the best things about Lois is how well she vets her snitches. Bobby Bigmouth would never consider two timing her or turning on her.

For all of Bobby's complaining and wheedling Lois and Clark for food he really has a strong sense of loyalty to them, but chiefly to Lois. After all, he was the one to approach her.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
“What’s that tenth-rate, off-the-rack excuse for a gossip columnist doing? They should have at least sent a seasoned professional like Catherine Grant to get the story.
Bwaaahaaahaaa...I love that Linda's greatest nightmare isn't being hauled away in handcuffs, but that she's not getting the appropriate quality of press to cover the story!

Nice that Linda is a legitimate journalist in this story. Yeah, she's been playing nice with the boss, but she does have some brains to back it up. Grrr...Claude is a snake in every universe. frown But I don't know that Templar's threat was enough...I suspect the choice to let Linda go with just a warning will only firm her resolve to take him down.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Groobie

Bwaaahaaahaaa...I love that Linda's greatest nightmare isn't being hauled away in handcuffs, but that she's not getting the appropriate quality of press to cover the story!

Hey, Linda is many things, but a sloppy reporter she is not! Having her 'arrest' reported on by Peggy Becker was an insult of the highest degree!

Nice that Linda is a legitimate journalist in this story. Yeah, she's been playing nice with the boss, but she does have some brains to back it up. Grrr...Claude is a snake in every universe. frown But I don't know that Templar's threat was enough...I suspect the choice to let Linda go with just a warning will only firm her resolve to take him down.

In the show Preston wanted more from Linda, but she didn't want to be involved with him. I decided to see where this story would go if she had started to see Preston on an exclusive basis. But she was still a reporter first and foremost.

Claude will always be a pain ... splat

As you know by now, Jasper made a huge mistake threatening her and an innocent child.

Morgana

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I had the pleasure to read this next part now smile.

Wow, you had me, Morgana! Great beginning, and overall, a great look into this situation from Linda's point of view. It's really interesting to see how the plot effects everyone so differently.

Excited for more--going to try and get one more part read smile...

Gotta go,
Laura wink

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
LMA

Wow, you had me, Morgana! Great beginning, and overall, a great look into this situation from Linda's point of view. It's really interesting to see how the plot effects everyone so differently.

Linda's participation in the downfall of Tempus is key to the story.

Keep reading! thumbsup

Morgana

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This time, the couple who had observed Lois and Clark at Café Americana watched from across the street, as a terrified Linda ran to her apartment.

“I don’t like what just happened in that limousine. How could anyone threaten an innocent child?” asked the man as he pulled a blue Metros baseball cap further down over his face.

“Nothing that insane monster does could ever surprise me. I wish we could do something.” His blond companion snapped. She wrapped trembling arms around her waist to ward of a chill, despite the temperatures being in the mid-seventies.

Remember what he said, ‘no interference’ until its time. This is not our world.”

“Yeah, that may be true, but I don’t have to like it.”

A gentle sigh escaped the man's lips, "Don't worry, it wouldn't have happened, no matter what our 'guide' says.

The blonde looked over and took his hand. "Thank you. Now what do we do?"

"Nothing. We wait."

This is going to get interesting fast... clap dance

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard