Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
M
Hi,

A friend of mine recently submitted her idea for a Lois & Clark Reboot. The production accepted the idea and will pitch it to varies producers and what not.

Since Superman and related characters are the intellectual property of ABC/Warner Brothers it will be difficult to secure the rights.

She started a petition to show the powers that be the with so many fans, releasing the rights and producing the show would only be in their best interest.

The concept of the reboot is still in the process of being secure. Once that's in place I will post it to this site--it is really good.

Here's a link to the petition: https://www.change.org/p/abc-lois-clark-the-new-adventures-of-superman-reboot

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi MyLittleTornado,

I don't know whether signing the petition will do any good, but it certainly couldn't hurt. I've added my vote for a reboot.

I wish your friend all the best in this endeavor. smile

Joy,
Lynn

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
I also signed this one a while back. It can't hurt having Dean and Teri's reunion go viral!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I would rather have new Superman media learn things from Lois & Clark rather than having a literal continuation, or maybe we could have a smaller scale continuation rather than a whole new TV series. Not to be a naysayer, but it just seems very far-fetched that this could happen. Not that I want to be a naysayer, though, if you want to give this a shot you should go for it wink

Blogger
Blogger
I'd like to see Terri and Dean reprise their roles! Not sure about a whole series though...it could be interesting like if they had a teenager and how Clark and Lois deal with that lol. But it's hard to picture Dean in the superman suit lol! I know that sounds bad..Don't get me wrong for Deans age he is in really good physique and definitely looks younger than 50, but I dunno...it's not the same lol...But I think a big downer would be no Perry. He really added good humor to the show, hard to imagine someone replacing him. I dunno maybe if they did a mini series hmm...or a tv spot lol like full house on jimmy fallon skit. Then again, when there were talking about full house remake, I was really skeptical and even though its cheesy as, its better than I thought it would be. So, if this did happen, that could be the case. I really miss the essence of the show though...and seeing that panel with Terri and Dean, yu definitely can see why they were cast together. They haven't lost their touch..they still compliment each other well. It was hard to believe they haven't done a panel before lol. And sounded like they don't see each other often but it was like old times, the way they seemed to get along. I know I'm probably reading into the panel too much lol, it was a pity they couldn't get on the same time on supergirl...although different characters would be good to see nonetheless.

Last edited by Kara_Kent; 07/17/17 05:55 AM.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard