Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CLeuch Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I'm going out of town for a week, to a place where peace and quiet will be at a premium. Thought I would post this before leaving, though, so you guys don't have to suffer for my absence (even if my writing probably will).

So, hey, this is a Justice League story...in a world where the justice league is basically a social club for superheroes. It would be fun to do a few of those, though I'm not sure I know enough about most of the league characters to do them justice (lol). The Justice League Does the Waterpark would be a good one, or the Justice League Field Day (can you image Superman versus the Flash in a rubber band race?). Ah, it's fun to dream.

Hope you enjoyed this part... As always, thanks for reading!

-Cindy

"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."
Kerth
Kerth
Lovely to see this updated so soon. Hoping that the mission to the past goes well, and that she doesn't end up in the wrong time or something.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yea! I finally had time to read this today. And, now, hours later, time to comment.

Wow, so much happening in this part. Meeting the JL. It's such the men's club. (see my comments below) I'm glad Laura relaxed into staying and getting to know her dad's pals. It's nice that they automatically accept Matt into their fold, too.

I had only managed to peel off my cape and top when Jon, who only about 3 at the time, came stumbling into the bedroom, complaining of a bad stomach ache. Of course, he saw me in the shadows and approached me, but as he got closer, the smell of saltwater and fish and oil must have been enough to push his stomach over the limit and, splat, all over the floor, my legs, and my feet.”
Great and telling story about Clark and Jon's relationship. I kept thinking during this, TELL Clark about Jon's disappearance into the past! He'll know what to do. wallbash Sometimes us kids forget mom and dad can handle more than we think.

I liked Laura touching bases with her sisters-in-law and bonding with them. So sweet. I can't wait to see what Martha and Jonathan will think of those videos.

Barry, doesn't your story mean that a paradox has been created and Laura and Jon will be stuck in the past or somewhere else? eek I can see why Matt is worried. First he's told he's going to be a father, then he's told Laura and the baby are time-traveling. If she's not careful, he's going to turn into an alcoholic with that kind of stress (just see what it's done to Jon's wife). Let's hope that CJ takes good care of him while she's gone.

Originally Posted by CLeuch
So, hey, this is a Justice League story...in a world where the justice league is basically a social club for superheroes.
clap This is just what I was thinking when I read this. I love Laura's thought. "They need more women."
But it wasn’t hard to see that another female presence was sorely needed at their little party.
lol So true! clap

It would be fun to do a few of those, though I'm not sure I know enough about most of the league characters to do them justice (lol). The Justice League Does the Waterpark would be a good one, or the Justice League Field Day (can you image Superman versus the Flash in a rubber band race?). Ah, it's fun to dream.
I *love* this idea! Sometimes, the JL is just TOO serious! You should post it as a challenge or a challenge in the Superman in Other Canon forum.

Have fun on your trip!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Cindy!

FINALLY have some time to catch up on all these great stories. Really good read so far. I'm interested to see where you take this. wave thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard