Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#275824 06/18/17 03:29 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Hi everyone!

Just a quick update from the Sydney Supanova convention.

I was stopped from filming the Dean and Teri panel cry. I've been told by a staff member at Supanova that there was a professional film taken, however they didn't know if it would be for sale to the public.
I did, however get some footage and audio only of about half the panel. I also have footage of the entire panel Dean did with Colin Donnell.

As soon as I get it all cleaned up a bit (audio quality isn't the best), I'll post it to YouTube so you can see/hear what I've got.

I'm really sorry I couldn't get the whole thing, but they were stopping everyone from filming

Feli

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
It was great to see them together again. Let's hope that they do a Lois and Clark 20 years later movie or mini-series

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Squee!! I had heard about it at the Dean Cain Q/A at the Superman Celebration this year so I was waiting with baited breath to see if it would make it's way online.

I just found one (posted by Folc4evernaday Productions) that I'm watching and responding to right now (it's just shy of 5 minutes).

It's too bad they barely met at the (probably hotel) gym. That might have been an interesting meeting and would definitely have fed the Dean/Teri shipper fans. Her favorite's the Honeymoon in Metropolis! EEEEE!!!! His is the proposal and it's definitely a memorable one.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Yeah I honestly got about the same amount of footage before they shut me down. I've got some sneaky audio recording though.

I just got home (the con was 600 miles away), it's close to midnight so I'll deal with everything tomorrow

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks Feli!

I was thinking about you a lot yesterday wondering how it was going. So exciting!!!! smile

Anything you have that we could see/hear would be great and really appreciated. Hate that everyone got shut down from recording the Q&A frown. Argh! It's so strange that they had no problem with Dean's other panel though. I went to a con a few years ago and met Dean and got an autograph, a picture taken, and went to his panel. It was so amazing! We were able to record here at that time...

Any good pictures of them out there from over the weekend?

Thanks SO much, Feli smile. Excited for you!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I have a few I took with my camera. Though most were the screen I was seated in about the fourth or fifth row so I had quite a few people in front of me

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Sounds like a great time! Would have LOVED to have been there. I can't believe they didn't allow recording. Ugh! They always allow recording. I wonder if Teri didn't want it recorded since they allowed it at Dean's panel. How strange! Can't wait to hear the audio you got. Thank you Feli for being sneaky! You rock!

Wish I remembered how to post pics of here. There are tons of pics on twitter and Instagram of them.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Here the first 5 mins of the Q&A. Thank you Folc4evernaday!!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/vLBSf9u5KTo

Last edited by jackiek; 06/18/17 09:58 PM.

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J

jackiek #275835 06/18/17 10:04 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by jackiek
Sounds like a great time! Would have LOVED to have been there. I can't believe they didn't allow recording. Ugh! They always allow recording. I wonder if Teri didn't want it recorded since they allowed it at Dean's panel. How strange! Can't wait to hear the audio you got. Thank you Feli for being sneaky! You rock!

Wish I remembered how to post pics of here. There are tons of pics on twitter and Instagram of them.

Feli did talk to someone at Supanova who said it was being recorded for 'professional use' and that's why the recording was stopped. I suspect someone got greedy and is going to try to sell it wink

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Hey! The video and audio I got will have to be cleaned up (thank you, Val!)

I do have a few photos from the panel, and I got my photo taken with both of them (SQUEEEEEE)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
They are both doing SuperNova in Perth too. Wonder if they might film that panel too and sell both together. If they do, they can shut right up and take my money!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I'm all for buying the panel videos! Teri did a few bars of 'I've Got a Crush On You' towards the end of the seesion

Helen Keller
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
I've emailed, tweeted and written on the Supanova Facebook page and I'm not getting a reply about the panel video

Hoping Vicki is right and they go up after Perth

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
I'm def up for buying it too! I will try sending them a message as well. More pressure can't hurt..

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I was wondering if possibly it could be released after Perth, too. Or, potentially, if they won't be as strict about personal recordings at that time (Perth)?...

Really hoping that something gets professionally released then--would purchase in a heartbeat! smile

And thanks for these links--can't even begin to wipe the smile off my face!!!
Laura

If anyone notices that Supanova does release the panels, please post about it--thanks smile

Last edited by LMA; 06/19/17 10:26 AM.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The picture that made my day:

[Linked Image]

Andreia hyper smile1 dance clap

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ultra Woman!

This picture is simply the best! Thanks so much for posting.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
party party party

notworthy notworthy notworthy

hyper hyper hyper

clap clap clap

So...I was at the grocery store yesterday. Came out and got in my car. Pulled out my phone randomly. Looked at Teri's twitter...

And-Saw-This!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally, tears were in my eyes. Made my day. Week. Heck--it probably made my year dance dance dance! Can not stop looking at it!

Love it! Love it! Love it!
Laura

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I love it, too. Now, the only thing that would have made it even better would have been if Justin Whalin had taken the picture. wink

Joy,
Lynn

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard