Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CLeuch Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I think this is probably my favorite part of the story (at least so far)...it's writing dialogue between CJ and pretty much anyone, even moreso when he's around another person with a similar personality.I also enjoyed writing the little interlude with Lois and Clark...their interactions tend to get lost in these stories sometimes.

As always, thanks for reading!

-Cindy

"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I love all the little scenes in this part. CJ, Matt, and Laura, discussing the creation of the Justice League. Jon and The Kents, reminiscing on the future. Lois and Clark, trying to figure out who Jon is.

That's a curious machine. The faster one moves through the window the more back in time on ends up. I'm curious what they're planning on asking Flash. If he goes too fast through the portal, he'll end up further in the past than Jon. Would they even consider asking Clark if he happened to see Jon in the past? If so, how they were able to get him into the future? They probably won't because they'll figure Jon won't have contacted Clark.

Jon glaring at his cape and Clark noticing it! lol You can't pull a fast one on Lois and Clark. Jon must look too much like his father, especially in Clark's suit.

That's a great description of the Christmas video. I could picture everyone sitting around Wayne Manor finally giving that house life and Bruce the family he's craved all along.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Ah, the penny is starting to drop.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard