Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Where is Jesse?

Do you think that Margot is starting to get a little too chummy with Clark?

Comments go here.

Last edited by KenJ; 06/06/17 12:38 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
After Clark returned from his mission, he found a secluded place to change out of his uniform so that he could return to faux Lois. Just as he was approaching the steps, faux Lois came out. She joined him and they returned to the Jeep.

Once inside, she said to him, “You can rest easy. I'm pretty sure that you aren’t the father.”

“Oh, how?”

“She showed me a picture of herself and ‘Superman’ and I don't think it was you.”

You know, I never did understand why that airhead Leigh-Anne managed to get away with accusing Superman of fathering her child?

Yes, Margot is getting a little 'too close' to Clark for comfort!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
After Clark returned from his mission, he found a secluded place to change out of his uniform so that he could return to faux Lois. Just as he was approaching the steps, faux Lois came out. She joined him and they returned to the Jeep.

Once inside, she said to him, “You can rest easy. I'm pretty sure that you aren’t the father.”

“Oh, how?”

“She showed me a picture of herself and ‘Superman’ and I don't think it was you.”

You know, I never did understand why that airhead Leigh-Anne managed to get away with accusing Superman of fathering her child?

Really, she didn't get away with it. She tried, but it fell flat.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Yes, Margot is getting a little 'too close' to Clark for comfort!

Let's look at it this way, she is Lois from another reality, she is attracted to Clark the same way that Lois is, how can she help it?

Last edited by KenJ; 06/07/17 05:23 PM.

kj
Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally Posted by KenJ
Let's look at it this way, she is Lois from another reality, she is attracted to Clark the same way that Lois is, how can she help it?

I agree. I don't know much about Margot other than what you've shown us, however it appears she may not have Lois's history of disaster relationships with men, which may account for part of why she seems close to Clark so quickly. Plus, if she's not either as adventurous or as independent as Lois is, she may be attracted to Clark for support. After all, she's far far away from her home and her support system.

Enjoying the two parallel stories!

Last edited by cuidadora; 06/08/17 08:40 PM.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi cuidadora,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by cuidadora
Originally Posted by KenJ

I agree. I don't know much about Margot other than what you've shown us, however it appears she may not have Lois's history of disaster relationships with men, which may account for part of why she seems close to Clark so quickly. Plus, if she's not either as adventurous or as independent as Lois is, she may be attracted to Clark for support. After all, she's far far away from her home and her support system.

Enjoying the two parallel stories!

Your assessment is right on the money!

Margot was not in the original pulp fiction booklets (Predating comic books), but she appeared in the radio dramas. Her part in those was simply to be a foil for Lamont . Occasionally she would scream or fawn over Lamont. The one definite attribute she had on the radio was her dependence on Lamont. I have to admit that I am actually giving her more depth in this story than she had on the radio.

Based on that and what I know of the time period I chose to give her a past that was less complicated and traumatic than Lois’s. In other words there was no Claude-like experience or a stolen boyfriend while in college.

In this scenario I have been, because I chose to make her another Lois, giving her some of Lois’s attributes. That is fairly easy since I basically had a blank slate to start with.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard