Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Action and some resolution, all in one. And we're still not finished! Hold on to your keyboards - it's going to be a bumpy finish! shock hyper splat evil

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Top Banana
Online Content
Top Banana
But but ... the bad guys are killing each other off... jawdrop

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Excellent. I'm glad she took it so well. Love this alternate take

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Kerth
Kerth
Convenient. Less work for the courts anyway.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Always wondered what would happen if Nigel and Asabi faced off with each other. Now I know.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Well, time for the penultimate chapter! But first, some fun housekeeping chores.

Dandello, the ranks of the bad guys have been trimmed back, but the head bad guy is still awaiting trial. We also need to see some resolution between Clark and Mayson and between Clark and Lois. And at least one of them may surprise you.

L (nice handle - easy to type), I'm glad you liked the way Lois reacted to the partial reveal. I think she's had enough hysteria and tension lately, so a calm reaction is pretty much all she can generate right now.

Marcus, the linked fates of Nigel and Asabi are indeed convenient - especially for Lois' continued good health - but were this real life, I personally would have preferred that they be tried, convicted, and sentenced. However, this does chop out one more of Lex' support systems, although one can speculate how supportive Asabi really was, given that his exit strategy was to kill Nigel and rat out Luthor if he were caught.

Morgana, this is just my take on their dynamic. Remember that in an earlier feedback post I wrote that I wanted to contrast the growing closeness and trust between Clark and Lois with the competitive backstabbing between Asabi and Nigel. The "boys" killed each other. Lois and Clark fully support each other. Love defeats both greed and fear.

Next post up in moments!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
So Lex is now almost totally isolated... maybe he's even losing the leverage to keep Sheldon Bender on his side. Hopefully he suffers in prison for a long, long time.

And hopefully Lois doesn't. You wouldn't do that to us, would you? Okay, you might. But I hope you don't! These two make such a natural team. Clark's going to need her guidance when he puts on the suit.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The story continues to be awesome. Just got back from a week's trip, so read both the new to me chapters. Yes, very good. What a keen way to make a superhero! Eager for more, but you need to have
more chapters!
r/
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard