Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Topic Options
#275422 - 05/16/17 08:41 AM FDK: Superman and The Shadow Matchmaker Chronicles Volume 0.5 5/26
KenJ Offline
Pulitzer

Loc: Pensacola, Florida
So far no one has offered any guesses as to just who the other superheroes are that are mentioned. Here's a hint, I based the hints on the original comics, NOT the movie adaptations.

Comments go here.

My stories can be found here

kj

#275491 - 05/19/17 03:32 AM Re: FDK: Superman and The Shadow Matchmaker Chronicles Volume 0.5 5/26 [Re: KenJ]
Frechette Offline
Blogger

Originally Posted By: KeenJ
So far no one has offered any guesses as to just who the other superheroes are that are mentioned. Here's an Instant Knockout review hint, I based the hints on the original comics, NOT the movie adaptations.

Comments go here.

I can't figure out who it is.

Edited by Frechette (10/09/17 05:43 AM)

#275492 - 05/19/17 08:40 AM Re: FDK: Superman and The Shadow Matchmaker Chronicles Volume 0.5 5/26 [Re: KenJ]
cuidadora Offline
Beat Reporter

Loc: East Coast USA
I'm enjoying this story, and I'm sure the details you've added would mean more if I knew more about The Shadow.

The references to the superheroes went past me. My experience with comic book superheroes is very limited. Sorry.

"Honey, we don't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"Boy, I must be in trouble. The cavalry's here." ~ Clark in Chip Off the Old Clark

#275495 - 05/19/17 11:09 AM Re: FDK: Superman and The Shadow Matchmaker Chronicles Volume 0.5 5/26 [Re: Frechette]
KenJ Offline
Pulitzer

Hi Frechette,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted By: Frechette
I can't figure out who it is.

I just noticed that this is your first post! Welcome!

I will send you a hint through IM. Please do not post your answers to the FDK thread. Reply by IM.

To check your IMs look for a blinking heart next to 'My stuff' in the header. Click on that and then messages.

Edited by KenJ (05/19/17 11:26 AM)

kj

#275496 - 05/19/17 11:21 AM Re: FDK: Superman and The Shadow Matchmaker Chronicles Volume 0.5 5/26 [Re: cuidadora]
KenJ Offline
Pulitzer

Hi cuidadora,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted By: cuidadora
I'm enjoying this story, and I'm sure the details you've added would mean more if I knew more about The Shadow.

The references to the superheroes went past me. My experience with comic book superheroes is very limited. Sorry.

I am very happy you are enjoying this fic. Don't worry, as we get farther into it all of the allusions will become self-explanatory.

The references for two of them are the same in the comic books as they are in the movies that were made. The last one they changed slightly. I will IM you with a hint, but please do not post the answers to the FDK thread.

Edited by KenJ (05/19/17 07:16 PM)

kj

Moderator:  EditorJax, Meerkat