Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Topic Options
#275377 - 05/11/17 03:47 PM Dean Cain to Appear in the 2017 Superman Celebration
Lynn S. M. Offline
Pulitzer

Loc: Delaware
Anyone heading to this year's Superman Celebration in Metropolis, Illinois is in for a treat -- Dean Cain will be there. (Sorry, any Smallville fans... The reason he is attending is to fill in for Erica Durance, who had to cancel.)

For more information, read this article.

Joy,
Lynn

#275379 - 05/11/17 07:34 PM Re: Dean Cain to Appear in the 2017 Superman Celebration [Re: Lynn S. M.]
folc4evernaday Online   content
Merriwether

Loc: Birmingham, AL
Originally Posted By: Lynn S. M.
Anyone heading to this year's Superman Celebration in Metropolis, Illinois is in for a treat -- Dean Cain will be there. (Sorry, any Smallville fans... The reason he is attending is to fill in for Erica Durance, who had to cancel.)

For more information, read this article.

Joy,
Lynn

Very cool! Nice of him to take time out of his busy schedule to fill in for Erica. smile

#275437 - 05/16/17 09:43 PM Re: Dean Cain to Appear in the 2017 Superman Celebration [Re: Lynn S. M.]
Christina Offline
Top Banana

Loc: Cape Girardeau
This may actually give me a chance to meet him! I went the first time he was there a few years ago, but unfortunately missed out on getting tickets (potentially because I had a minor accident on the way out, making me too late to get in line for them). Unfortunately my UltraWoman costume isn't likely to fit (the unitard definitely doesn't fit anymore.)

I actually had been considering skipping this year because there hadn't been anyone of interest attending (including artist/authors). Because Cain's expected to be there, I'll definitely discuss the idea of going with hubby.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

#275443 - 05/16/17 11:03 PM Re: Dean Cain to Appear in the 2017 Superman Celebration [Re: Lynn S. M.]
TaliaJoy Offline
Blogger

Very exciting!! Hmmm...my family has been discussing going again (we also went in 2015)...this may give an extra incentive, at least for me smile

#275465 - 05/17/17 11:21 AM Re: Dean Cain to Appear in the 2017 Superman Celebration [Re: TaliaJoy]
Christina Offline
Top Banana

Loc: Cape Girardeau
Originally Posted By: TaliaJoy
Very exciting!! Hmmm...my family has been discussing going again (we also went in 2015)...this may give an extra incentive, at least for me smile

Let me know if you do. I'd love to meet a fellow FOLCer.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

#275737 - 06/10/17 08:57 AM Re: Dean Cain to Appear in the 2017 Superman Celebration [Re: Lynn S. M.]
TaliaJoy Offline
Blogger

As you may have guessed, I'm not going this year. It just came up too suddenly and my sisters and I may not have had enough time to take off work. Ah, well. Still hope I can meet him someday!

Moderator:  LabRat